• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Hi, hi. I'm centuryking. I decided to come back to a Pokemon Forum because of the hype for Sun and Moon which also rekindled my interest to EV train a crapload of stuff in OR/AS. I used to be in forum called "Antiquity" back in the good ol' D/P/Pt days (which sadly died off) but now I'm trying to be as active as ever.

I like Gundam, Tokusatsu, and fighting games. Nice to meetcha!

Hope to make news friends!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, hi. I'm centuryking. I decided to come back to a Pokemon Forum because of the hype for Sun and Moon which also rekindled my interest to EV train a crapload of stuff in OR/AS. I used to be in forum called "Antiquity" back in the good ol' D/P/Pt days (which sadly died off) but now I'm trying to be as active as ever.

I like Gundam, Tokusatsu, and fighting games. Nice to meetcha!

Hope to make news friends!
    Welcome to PC, king! We're overhyping Sun & Moon, there's Alolan Exeggutors everywhere XD

PC hopefully won't ever die, just evolve into the future. I hope you'll have a good time here! Let us know if you need any help finding your way around c:

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I'm a fan of Gundam myself! Welcome to the forums. Sun and Moon is hype! I'll be getting Moon wbu? Enjoy your stay!

Back