• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, how are you? I`m fine. I hope you are, too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hello everyone.

My name is Lukas, I'm 22 and I live in Germany.
    This is my first step in the Pokémon Community in any case, probably not the last one.
    I have been playing the firt and second generation when they came out, but then I lost interest.
    A big part of my interest came back, because of the new advantage of the battles via internet. I never had many people in my closer surroundings, that played Pokemon, so I never had the chance to do much else than the main story of the games.
    I hope to get some friends in PC and some ideas and direction for where to start when it comes to Competitive Battling.

Cheers, Targarys

Aw, welcome to the forum, Lukas! Super wonderful to have you here. :') You should definitely consider the Battle Center for all your battling needs; you'll learn a whole lot there as it has tons of resources and information. A lot of people join us here to learn more of battling so you won't be alone. Check out the battle guidelines & resources thread to start, yes?

PC has plenty of people who recently returned to Pokemon due to newer generations like X/Y, too, so you'll fit in just fine. Be sure to give the rules a read and contact our staff members if you're in need of some help! Online connectivity certainly does make Pokemon a whole lot of fun so I totally see what you mean. I've been enjoying the games a whole lot more now that I finally have a stable wifi connection. If you're playing the sixth gen, why not stop by the Pokemon X & Y board? :D

See you around and hope you end up being active!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you, Lukas! Well, thanks for joining PC; its a pretty big forum, but, it's pretty fun with a variety of great and nice people for you to meet! <3

I'm around the competitive scene too, so, I'll be more than glad to assist you with anything ROM Hacking related! Ah, and you can also visit our Battle Center too. You'll be able to find some guides and links to places that can provide you any assistance with competitive battling! You can also get your team rated in that board too, to see how you can improve on it. Hey, why not check out the showdown server as well? We have great battle regulars there than can offer some assistance to you too! <3

And I'll be more than happy to become friends with you; feel free to send me a VM or PM anytime! And have a great stay on the forums! C:

Back