• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am MacNCheee210

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Hello, well this is my first uh minute in this forum. I am a sprite maker, a fuser, and a recolor-er, I have an idea for a rom so ill post that thread after this one so....yea....... I'm also on Steam (same username) so yea...now its my third minute in this forum.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • mmm, Mac & Cheese. I'm making some for myself right now!

Hello, I am MacNCheee210

Have a bowl!! Welcome aboard to PC, Mac & Cheese, and it is a pleasure to meet you. We have a spriting section for all your pixel art needs, as well as a section where you can post your art and show off! You can participate in many competitions held by some members and even the moderator Logiedan. So why not check those out?

And in the meantime, spend every minute on the forums by checking out the discussions we have here, whether you're into the newer games, or the classic, or maybe you're aiming to look for friends. PC is an amazing place to meet new people. Even I love meeting new people as well. <3

Have a fabulous time, and see you around. :D

Years
  • Mac and cheese? ...can I eat you? I'm obsessed with it, got my brother hooked too. <3 Welcome to PC, MacNCheese! I'm actually on Steam too, though I don't have very many games. Mostly into Terraria right now!

If you're a spriter, I'd recommend dropping by the Pixel Art section, as it's of course the best place for all your spriting needs. Members also open up their own pixel art shops there over at the Pixel Projects subforum, so if you're ever looking to have some art done for you, that'd be your best bet. :D And PC is actually pretty well known for its ROM hacks (you may already know that though haha). We've got tools, tutorials, and other resources for you to use over at the Emulation section, so hopefully that helps you out in making your game~ maybe one day you'll even be the one to tutor members new to hacking. :3

So yeah, have fun here and I'll see you around! You can always contact me if you're confused about anything here, too. Enjoy your stay! :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Leaf, you made me hungry like all now...When I saw this thread, I was staring at your picture xD xD

Anyway! Welcome to our Community MacNCheese :3
    A big war welcome to you!

A part from your account name *Saliva* you would be glad that they're many pretty good Artists in there. In the section that Cirno gave to you, you will see many good works, maybe it will inspirate you for you next work :3
    I would be glad to hear your story about your ROM-Hack!
    I'm always interested about Arts and scenarios anyway...

Don't be shy to send us a message if you want some help or simply chat with us!
    People are mainly friendly in there ^-^

God, I'm still starving...
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    See youuu~

:7:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Mac and cheese? ...can I eat you? I'm obsessed with it, got my brother hooked too. <3 Welcome to PC, MacNCheese! I'm actually on Steam too, though I don't have very many games. Mostly into Terraria right now!

If you're a spriter, I'd recommend dropping by the Pixel Art section, as it's of course the best place for all your spriting needs. Members also open up their own pixel art shops there over at the Pixel Projects subforum, so if you're ever looking to have some art done for you, that'd be your best bet. :D And PC is actually pretty well known for its ROM hacks (you may already know that though haha). We've got tools, tutorials, and other resources for you to use over at the Emulation section, so hopefully that helps you out in making your game~ maybe one day you'll even be the one to tutor members new to hacking. :3

So yeah, have fun here and I'll see you around! You can always contact me if you're confused about anything here, too. Enjoy your stay! :D

i already posted bout my rom hack i am just getting started on but it hasn't shown up yet.... yea
    so thnks to all o you i may keep in touch...may

also i am on steam (MacNCheeze210) and i play terraria too! coinidence!

Back