• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am new here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Hello this is ashismyname, I am new to pokecommunity. I am not a sort of programmer but I am willing to be a part of a huge community as this and willing to know people here and about hacking.

I is an honour to be with people who still play retro pokemon games and strive hard to improve them and make them as enjoyable as the new ones.

I am happy to be here.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Hello, I am new here.

Hello there! Welcome to the world of POKeCOMMUNITY! My name is KYRUL! Most people don't know that I exist! This forum is inhabited by creatures called LURKERS! For some people, LURKERS are creepy. Others could care less. Myself... I study LURKERS as a profession. First, what is your name? Right! So your name is ash! ash! Your very own POKeMON legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, PC has a really great Emulation & ROM Hacking board you can check out for all your hacking needs! It has a tutorial section if you'd like to find guides and stuff to help you out on your hacking. You can also ask people for help if you'd like, and they'll gladly assist you! <3

We have tons of members who are into retro pokemon games too! And we're happy to have you on board as part of our community! Why not visit the Metal & Color Generation Gaming board? You can talk about the R/B/Y as well as the G/S/C pokemon games there! Whatever the case may be, I hope that you'll enjoy your stay! It's really nice to meet you. :)

Years
    Emulation's one of our biggest boards and has a whole slew of tools to help you out along the way.. you've chosen something really awesome to get into. If you'd ever like to put a team together I recommend the Help Recruitment Thread so that's something to consider for the future. :) Welcome welcome!

So have you been playing Pokemon for a while? While I adore X & Y (and the other newer games) the old ones have a charm to them as well and continue to be one of my favorites despite the graphics. But in all honestly, I think the graphics for G/S/C are pretty amazing even today, haha. We have lots of people here who appreciate the older games!

Be sure to stick around and let the staff know if you ever need some help, okay? <3

Back