• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Meerkat!

Years
    Hello,
    I am Meerkat and I am big fan of Pokemon <3
    I hope to have great time on the forum and see lots of interesting things and meet new people :)
    I don't know what else really to write here but if you would like to ask any questions then you more than welcome x

Years
    @Playful_Weasel
    Hello :) Thanks for welcoming I have added your friend code on my DS, don't have any friend just completed the game few days ago and found out that safari thingy don't know how exactly does it work but all I know is I have to have lots of friends in order to play it properly.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awww, there are a ton of interesting things here on PC, y'know! <3 It's nice meeting you meerkat, and welcome to the forums!

So, tell me, what's your favourite pokemon? From your avatar I assume it's Vaporeon? Because I do looooove Vaporeon; it's one of my favourite water pokemon, alongside Milotic! The eevee family is pretty cute in general. By the way, if you're asking about the Friend Safari, all you got to do is have a lot of friend codes added, and you can explore their safaris! Each individual person has their own safari, that has their own type. Like mine is a fighting type safari, and if I swap FCs with you, you'd see my safari as a fighting type. It's a way to get loads of rare pokemon with great IVs, which is why a lot of people swap their friend codes with each other. :3

Anywho, hope that's all cleared up; have a lovely stay, and if you have questions about anything at all, you're more than welcome to ask me, or anyone else! Have a great day, and I hope we can become PC friends. <3

Years
    Yes I understand as much I need friends ^^
    My favorite Pokemon is Sylveon but all the Eeveelutions are really my fav hence why Im gonna get them all 9 tattooed soon on me :) I love tattoos and i love pokemon since I was in primary school so they have big part of my life and want them to be with me forever <3
    I would like to exchange friend safari with you if you like, my code is in my signature :) please tell me yours and i will ad you ^^

The eeveelutions are among some of my favorites too, we actually have an eeveelution club over at Pokemon Clubs for those interested so check it out sometime. n_n And welcome to PC, Meerkat!

I see you're interested in exchanging friend safaris so feel free to private message me your FC; I'd be glad to add you. I'm always looking for more in-game friends even though I don't have the best safari myself (ground type cries). But if you're looking for any safari Pokemon in particular you should stop by the Pokemon X & Y board and then check the friend code thread at the top - a lot of people are sharing their codes and befriending others there. Great start for those who are into the sixth generation games. :)

See you around and hope you have a good time! Let the staff know if you need anything at all. You seem sweet so why not continue posting around lots to get to know people? You'd definitely enjoy your stay.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    @Playful_Weasel
    Hello :) Thanks for welcoming I have added your friend code on my DS, don't have any friend just completed the game few days ago and found out that safari thingy don't know how exactly does it work but all I know is I have to have lots of friends in order to play it properly.

Thanks there Meerkat, added you as well. My #1 favorite Pokemon is based partly on a Meerkat. I also love all the Eeveelutions more than I did. Before the winter, I didn't like canines at all, along the way I started loving foxes so Eeveelutions started getting high on my favorites. Vaporeon, Sylveon, and Flareon are my favorites. Followed closely by Glaceon & Leafon.

Friend Safari, you get 3 Pokemon that other trainers have in their Safari, some of them are not available in X or Y, so only way to get them is by Safari. Mine is Steel, my Pokemon are Magneton, Skarmory, and Excadrill, so if you played my safari, those 3 Pokemon would only appear.

Once you make more friends, everyone's Safari is different. Lots of great Pokemon to collect & encounter. Along the way the Safari will be hard to avoid.

Latios 352

Dragons for the win!!
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Im pretty new myself and would love to be friends! Also I would be delighted to exchange friend codes with you. I have no idea what my safari is though. Feel free to pm me.

Years
    Yes I will check out the PC Clubs for Eeveelutions, I see many people like them, cuz they are great :) I just suffer cuz one of my favs is Mew cuz is soo cute and sweet but obviously can't get it in the x and y :(
    I wanna start my trading cards collection all over again as I left my old one somewhere at my parents house when I moved out, I might try find them when I will visit but hence we live in different countries that is kind of difficult ;) I received my first 10 cards with Pokemon X game as bonus when I purchased it so that motivated me to start again as I realised how much I miss my cards and collecting them and be proud of new rare discoveries <3 I play Pokemon games all the time, but obviously Pokemon is not only about games, it's aswell TV Series I am watching I started rewatching from first season just recently and rewatched some movies <3 I just love pokemon so much XD I am PokeAddicted and proud <3 Plus I am collecting Pokemon plush teddies on my wihslist on amazon to purchase them soon and add them to my meerkat and hello kitty teddies collection :)
    And yes I am always happy to exchange FC with anyone who want to me my freind and go on my Poison safari :) Feel free to add me and then let me know so I can add you back xxx
    It's great how people are welcoming here and everyone is so nice! I feel like home! <3

Back