• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello , I'm new here :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Hello , everyone .
    I'm new here . I'm a very good fan of pokemon hacks .
    I would appreciate any help .
    I'm hoping to find a good community and a lot of friends here .
    That's it for now .

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, what sorts of help are you looking for? You'll be able to find the ROM Hacks over on the ROM Hacks section of PC, so, feel free to head on over there if you're looking for them! :3

Otherwise, if you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the staff members! And yes, this community is chalk full of good people for you to make friends, so don't be shy! We'll be glad to see you around here, and if you wanna have a talk, you can send me a message! Or you know, you can send me a friend request anytime! <33

And welcome to PC, btw! Nice to meet you, and I hope you have fun here. (:

Years
    Well hi there Saknar, welcome aboard! If you are looking for assistance regarding ROM hacks Dragon's got that covered for you. ROM hacks tend to draw many to our community so they know how famous PC's hackers are.

The ROM Hacking section has everything you need, and given it's our most active section we're sure you can get assistance. The resident moderators (Spheal, karatekid552, DrFuji and Shinx) are always on hand if you have any questions regarding the section or even hacks in general since they do know their hacking knowledge. Remember, everyone is there to help and while I sadly lack knowledge in ROM hacks myself, I know you'll feel confident in sticking around and making new friends around here.

So, have an awesome time here and I hope to see you around, Saknar! Hope everything goes really well for you and good luck with any plans you have during your time heer!

- Hikamaru

Back