• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new here.

Years
  • Hello, my name is username is Mega Koopa X, I use this username on a lot of forums. I've played through Pokemon Yellow, Red, X, Crystal and Black 1 as well as a few rom hacks. I'm currently playing through Black 2 and I'm planning on playing the Japanese version of Green. I'm a fan of most Nintendo franchises such as Pokemon, Punch-out, and Fire Emblem (as you can tell from my profile picture). My favorite video game genres are strategy, rpg and racing games. I hope to have a nice time on this forum.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, my name is username is Mega Koopa X, I use this username on a lot of forums. I've played through Pokemon Yellow, Red, X, Crystal and Black 1 as well as a few rom hacks. I'm currently playing through Black 2 and I'm planning on playing the Japanese version of Green. I'm a fan of most Nintendo franchises such as Pokemon, Punch-out, and Fire Emblem (as you can tell from my profile picture). My favorite video game genres are strategy, rpg and racing games. I hope to have a nice time on this forum.
    Hello and welcome! It's nice to have a name that's easily recognizable across forums, isn't it? I personally don't really have that though haha... this is super generic.

I see you have played the older games but not the new ones! Are you thinking about getting Pokémon Sun & Moon now when it comes out in less than a week? :D

Years
  • Hello and welcome! It's nice to have a name that's easily recognizable across forums, isn't it? I personally don't really have that though haha... this is super generic.

I see you have played the older games but not the new ones! Are you thinking about getting Pokémon Sun & Moon now when it comes out in less than a week? :D
    Yes, I plan on getting Pokemon Sun either for Christmas or if it's on sale on Black Friday.

Years
  • Hey there, Mega! I'm glad you've decided to join us here at the Pokémon community! It's nice to see others who enjoy racing simulators such as Gran Turismo! I enjoy strategy and turn based games as well! I am sure you're going to have a great time here and I hope that we can be friends!

Years
  • Hey there, Mega! I'm glad you've decided to join us here at the Pokémon community! It's nice to see others who enjoy racing simulators such as Gran Turismo! I enjoy strategy and turn based games as well! I am sure you're going to have a great time here and I hope that we can be friends!

Thanks, it's nice to meet you.

Years
  • Hi my name is Greenjelly.I'm new here myself. Thought I would say hi to someone. I have played through red, leaf green, gold, white, pearl, X, and some remakes. Also Nintendo does make the best games.

Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity!

I love Fire Emblem, although I'm more of a newcomer where I've only played Awakening and Conquest/Birthright. I hear a ton of good from the past games and hope to get into them once I get through my Sun and Moon phase. Also! Seeing your username (Koopa) and like for racing, do you enjoy Mario Kart too?

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity!

I love Fire Emblem, although I'm more of a newcomer where I've only played Awakening and Conquest/Birthright. I hear a ton of good from the past games and hope to get into them once I get through my Sun and Moon phase. Also! Seeing your username (Koopa) and like for racing, do you enjoy Mario Kart too?

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
    I've played a lot of the past Fire Emblem games, including the Japanese games and I find them very fun, I definitely recommend them.

Also yes, I love Mario Kart, I've played every Mario Kart game as well as the arcades versions. I hold fond memories of Mario Kart DS as well Mario Kart Wii specifically since those were among the first video games I've ever played.
    I also have the CTGP mod for Mario Kart Wii as well as a copy of Mario Kart 8, if you ever want to play online.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've played a lot of the past Fire Emblem games, including the Japanese games and I find them very fun, I definitely recommend them.

Also yes, I love Mario Kart, I've played every Mario Kart game as well as the arcades versions. I hold fond memories of Mario Kart DS as well Mario Kart Wii specifically since those were among the first video games I've ever played.
    I also have the CTGP mod for Mario Kart Wii as well as a copy of Mario Kart 8, if you ever want to play online.

Nice! I'll definitely keep it on my playlist. I need to find a way to get a hold of them, or emulate which is something I haven't done yet.

Sweet! I love Mario Kart too! I've only played the console games though. My favorite was Mario Kart Wii, but mostly because of the community I was in and the battle mode. I think Double Dash would be up there in favorites too. I hadn't played the DS as much, but I enjoyed every one of them that came out ahhh. I hadn't gotten the WiFi mod for Wii, but I do have Mario Kart 8 and would love to play sometime! Splatoon has sort of taken me away from everything, and Pokémon Sun even more, but I don't think it'd hurt to add to play sometime. :)

Back