• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new!

Lenax

Wishin' Star
    Years
    Hi, everyone! ^^ I'm Lenax, though you can call me Yellow since most do. Even though I loooove the name Lenax. =3

I did have troubles registering here, but gladly, it let me finally register!

Well, onto myself.

I've loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember, but didn't get a game until...2008? Well, it was Platinum. I also love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, because they are great. The storyline is fairly long, and the music is great. :D

I like almost every colour in existance, except darker shades of green and blue. Right now, though, my favourite of all would probably have to be black (it was yellow until a few days ago). I love Water-type and Psycic-Type Pokemon. My favourite animal is a fox. Um...my favourite Pokemon...No idea. ^^ Used to be Mudkip, but I got sort of sick of it. I still do find it cute (not the meme with the "i herd u leik mudkipz", i hate that.) Oh, and I'm 50% German.

My father is in the military, so I move around a lot and never get a lot of friends that I can keep and know for a long time. That is why I like forums, because there your friends usually are your friends...Good thing some of my great friends were already members on here. You know who you are. <3

I'm fairly friendly, but I'm very moody and volatile. I'm also shy, timid, and believe what people say (IRL) very often. Other than that, I am friendly and kind, and I love to make friends.

I also have a Bulbagarden account, but it is banned. It'll be unbanned in a few days, though.

Oh, and my birthday is on the 27th of August. =3

Well, I hope I can make new friends and learn more things here in PokeCommunity. ^^

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello Lenax and welcome to the forums. I've had trouble registering as well lol. Well anyway I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me. Hope to see you around. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2011
    Hi Lenax and welcome to PC. Happy early birthday and ive gotta ask, is your username based off of how the nobodies in Organization XIII were named?

I thought that was it. and which one are you getting? 1, chain of memories(not really a kingdom hearts game), 2, 358/2 days, birth by sleep, RE:coded, or the one coming out for the 3DS?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenax

Wishin' Star
    Years
    Thanks, Devin, SC, Hawk, and Twilight Sky. ^^

@Dusksoul: I a getting a Kingdom Hearts game soon, so it sort of is. =3 I like how their names have an X and sound cool. ^^

Also, Lenax is a name I use for characters I make.

Re:Coded. =3

Last edited by a moderator:

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    Happy Early Birthday!
    So, welcome to the trashcan most wonderful pokemon forum on the internet! I hope you enjoy it!
    ~RulerArceus/定規アルセウス

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Welcome to the PC Lenax!
    Everyone here is nice, like me and there is tons of fun stuff you can do here!
    Im Shinysweety, but my friends call me Shiny, and so can you!
    Welcome aboard are Site make sure to read the rules and always have fun! ^-^

~Shiny

Back