• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello im OfficialDas ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Hey whats up.Im new to this blog as you can see.Im very active on this kind of stuff.This is my first time in a community for Pokemon I came here to register all of you users in my pokedex (which most likely isn't gonna happen)But anyways expect content soon!Bye! <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hiya OfficalDas! Welcome to the forums. This place isn't a blog though, so don't mistake it for one. Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you!

By 'registering all of us in your Pokedex', I take it to mean you're here to make friends who love Pokemon too? :P Why, you've come to the right place! We have so many friendly members here who would be more than happy to meet a new friend such as yourself. Go around and say hi, and pretty soon lots of members will be just like family to you. :3 In the meantime, make sure to explore our various sections as well! We have so much to offer - from Pokemon to other things such as writing, art and technology. I'm sure there'll be something here that catches your fancy.

Have an enjoyable time here! Our staff will always be at your call and beckon if you ever need anything, and I'll always be here if you ever want to make a new friend. Have a nice day!

Years
  • Oh, nah it won't be hard! We're all awesome here. And of course we'd be more than happy to befriend you too. :') Welcome Das~

Always makes me happy seeing people pop in who say they'll be active because.. well, the more the merrier, right? This is an awesome forum so anyone who plans to get involved is instantly cool. You're free to shoot me a message and friend request if you'd like to talk so consider that your option of making one of your first friends. But of course there are many other ways to make befriend others so just start out by posting around as Autumn suggested.

Have a good one! Be sure to read the rules if you've not already and ask away if you need anything. The staff are always around to help.

Years
  • As the others said, you'll be fine making new friends here! And of course I'm always open for a new friend should you desire, since you can never have too many friends here at PC.

Like the others mentioned, PC is an active community that's full of awesome people and I'm sure you can fit in with us given you plan to stick around and take part in several discussions around the community, in fact there's something for everyone here so go take a look around and see what interests you the most. And yeah, I love meeting new guys so don't hesitate to visit my profile and leave me a visitor message or a friend request whenever you want, I won't bite!

So, thanks for joining us here today and we hope your time here is a great one! As Sheep said, make sure to read the rules or contact a staff member if you need any assistance. Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Trading pokemon here is great, and the people are pretty damn nice if you ask me. I've been on and off for a while but I am starting to come back on a lot more now.

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
    Years
  • I see your Icon is Goku! That's wasup dude! haha
    Welcome dude, enjoy the Community of Pokemon!

Back