• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, im Tahril

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Hey guys im new...... my nick is Tahril but my Real name is Adrian.ooo i have made new sprites for Weavile for Ruby/Sapphire if someone want to use them.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Hello Tahril and welcome! There's lots of things to do at Pokecommunity, or PC for short. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Steam

The Chosen One
    Years
    Hey Tahril, welcome to the site, I'm new too :P I see your a Weavile fan, he's pretty cool. Also nice sprites I like 'em.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Hey thx im realy happy, its my first work on that site.hmmm i looking to have do new sprites for other pokemons.

yeah im Weavile fan..its looks great and have very well power.also i like Absol and Kadabra....its my favorite Pokemons.But i like also Dark, Fire and Grass Pokemons. If someone wanna know my party in Ruby is : Weavile(hacked with A-Starter tool) Absol, Kadabra, Exploud, Swellow, Tentacruel all of Pokemons i have catched with cheats but its doesn't matter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Hi! Welcome to PC! Look around the fourums for somthing you like =)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Ha ha, Red's hawt chibi pelippers certainly gave you quite a list of threads/sections you should check out! xD; Seriously though, he's right. You should actually check them out. ;D

Well anyways, welcome to the PC forums, Tahril. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun here. ;D

And yeah, those sprites were good. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Yeah thx guys.I will have fun in this site but i need Sapphire ini file.I need it to Advanced Sprite Editor

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm, a lot of unnecessary linking there. It's not really an official rule or anything, but if you must link someone to another board, the general rule of thumb is to at least suggest checking out the board-specific rules there first. That way, Drew and I don't have to explain ourselves when other moderators find said users posting in their boards with no regard to the board's regulations. :x

That aside, this really isn't the place to ask for those kind of files, Tahril. If you really can't find anything using the search function, please direction your question to the Simple Questions Thread over in ROM Hacking.

Good luck with the spriting and all, and welcome aboard. :D

Back