• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Tycen!

Tycen

Pokémon Professor
Years
  • Hi, PC! I'm Tycen (You can call me Ty if you want) and I'm a new member. I've been fooling around on here quite a lot, and decided to make a profile! I hope I have a good time, and meet some awesome people! If you want to know more about myself, check out my profile!
    I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon video game series, and I used to be a fan of the T.V. series as well.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Glad that you have come aboard, Tycen! Mmm, I do hope that this forum has made a good impression on you so far! I used to love watching the anime series when I was younger, y'know? But, yes, I do still watch the series from time to time, but boy, those were good times~ You'll see that a lot of people are general pokemon fans like yourself, so don't worry! Feel free to chat with them if you want! ^^

Anywho, once again, welcome, and hope you'll have a nice time! I do recommend to read the rules if you haven't already, but, hey, if you need some help or have any questions, don't be shy to ask a member of the staff team! If anything, I'm also always willing to help as well. <3

Years
  • Tycen... that has a nice ring to it and looks a lot better than Tyson in my opinion. :3; Welcome to the community!

Aww, you're no longer a fan of the anime series? ): That's a shame but I can understand why; it's been running for so long and the quality is debatable among us longtime fans. I still would love a more adult-oriented Pokemon anime for the older fans like the Black 2 and White 2 trailer we got not too long ago. The current anime is still good but it can be better for the fans like us, right? Well, maybe it'll happen someday since it seems like the demand is pretty high up there.

But of course the games are great! Pretty much everyone here loves them and they only keep getting better, especially with the announcement of X and Y. Stop by the generation sections and make some posts, though we also have places for spin-offs and other places that encompass the Pokemon world as a whole. In other words, PC has pretty much anything!

Have a blast, read the rules, and if you're ever confused, a staff member is always on to point you in the right direction. <3;

Tycen

Pokémon Professor
    Years
  • Tycen... that has a nice ring to it and looks a lot better than Tyson in my opinion. :3; Welcome to the community!

Aww, you're no longer a fan of the anime series? ): That's a shame but I can understand why; it's been running for so long and the quality is debatable among us longtime fans. I still would love a more adult-oriented Pokemon anime for the older fans like the Black 2 and White 2 trailer we got not too long ago. The current anime is still good but it can be better for the fans like us, right? Well, maybe it'll happen someday since it seems like the demand is pretty high up there.

But of course the games are great! Pretty much everyone here loves them and they only keep getting better, especially with the announcement of X and Y. Stop by the generation sections and make some posts, though we also have places for spin-offs and other places that encompass the Pokemon world as a whole. In other words, PC has pretty much anything!

Have a blast, read the rules, and if you're ever confused, a staff member is always on to point you in the right direction. <3;
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    Regarding the anime, I haven't watched it in a long time, because my cable was cut when I was watching it, but its back up now. The last episode I saw was the one where Chimchar joined Ash's team, (which was the newest episode at the time) I seem to never catch it when its on now, though. I would still be a fan if I could still watch it D:

Years
  • Hello Tycen, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I feel for your thoughts on the anime, I haven't been watching it lately not because I lost interest, but the way it's getting handled on TV in Australia right now is bad. They have only recently started airing Rival Destinies, while most of the time it is endless Sinnoh reruns, which got boring fast.

I do love the games much better, they keep getting better, and going by what was shown from X and Y so far, the games look very awesome. You should check out our various forums discussing the individual generations, alongside X and Y. There's also some fun clubs you can join, or even take part in just plain old chit-chat.

Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you ever need help. Looking forward to getting to know you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back