• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello MÁỹ is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hello every body

how are u?

MÁỹ is here

My favorite pokemon is oshawott

oshawott is so so so so so cute

Ineed to make a new friends here in pokecommunity forums

Jana

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Hello, MÁỹ, and welcome to PC~!^^
    I'm doing pokérrific. :cer_tongue:
    My favorite pokémon is Oshawott, too~! =D
    Don't forget to go over the rules so you won't get in trouble.^^ Here's your complimentary pokeball for joining this awesome community: :pokeball:
    Have fun on PC~!

Years
  • hello every body

how are u?

MÁỹ is here

My favorite pokemon is oshawott

oshawott is so so so so so cute

Ineed to make a new friends here in pokecommunity forums

Jana

My favorite is Oshawott as well!

I actually chose him as my starter in Black and never failed to impress me.

Yeah, it's so cute I have to agree with you.

Have fun!

We actually have a club that talks about cute Pokemon, click on the Pachirisu banner in my signature.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello MÁỹ! Well I'm doing great, how about you? You like Oshawott? I like it too and I chose it for my starter in White.

Anyway first you might want to read the rules and keep them in your mind because you want to stay on a safe side, right? :) Then you can start discussing with other members.

Have a wonderful time here and remember to read the rules. ^__^

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Welcome MAy! Seems like you're not the only one who loves Oshawott, LOL. Everyone else that has commented has it as their favorite too, hehe! My favorite pokemon is Dragonite! So what are your interests? You should browse the forum to see what catches your eye! I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends! Hope to see you around! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sorry to tarnish the welcomes here, but unfortunately May, your IP address indeed matches ĿŏŘď ή. (which I kinda figured because yours and May's name format was quite the same). Lord N, you are more than welcome to create an alternate account, but using it to pretend to be a new member is called sock-puppeting and it is sorely against the rules. You already have an introduction thread active, just so you know.

Of course, if you think this is an error, you are more than welcome to send me a message and we'll sort this out. Right now I'll have to close this sadly.

brb closing this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back