• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, my name is Skaynet and I would like to translate to Spanish

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hello, I offer to translate Hacksroms into Spanish if you wish, Pokémon is my childhood since I was little and I would like more people to play hacksroms in Spanish!
Write me here, my translation is totally free.

Years
Hi, I'm just going to bounce this thread over to our Meet & Greet section for new members. You'll probably be wanting to check out our ROM Hacking Section. Any questions about that please direct to the staff members with the gold usernames.

Welcome to PC.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! It's really great that you offer a service like that to ROM hackers. I imagine it can be quite exhausting after a while if you're working on multiple projects. Good on you for giving back to the hacking community like that! :)

Back