• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello my name is zapdashergirl3000

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    hi everybody i have been on this PokéCommunity for about 10 years now but i have not posted anything because of lack of exp till now and i will soon be starting my very first hack

and i hope everyone will like it

thankyou

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh my, 10 years is quite a feat indeed! But it's really great that you're finally with us, and I do hope to see you around the forums more often! And welcome! (Or I guess technically this is 'welcome back') to PC! <3

I guess we'll see you around the Emulation and ROM Hacking board often then? Ah, but good luck to making your hack, and I can't wait to hear more about your progress! Everything upon that board is all there for you to help you have an idea on where to get started; there are great tools and resources that the members have posted that you can use, and maybe check out the storyline idea thread if you have a plot idea for your ROM Hack, and the members there can critique it! Don't be shy on asking for any assistance if you have any questions or anything too, and the veterans can help you out!

Take care, and haaaaave a blast! I look forward on seeing you around, and I hope that maybe we can become great friends someday! Have a great Sunday, and see you agaiiin!

Years
  • Welcome back to the community, zapdashergirl3000! Wonderful to have you here. Ten years to be gone is quite a while so it's great that you've remembered this place again, yep.

Good luck on your hack. :) Our Emulation board has plenty to keep you occupied and many tools to use so you're in good hands. I am a huge fan of hacks myself but mostly just for playing since I have no talent in the creating department, haha. My favorite ones are Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and a few others but there are many fantastic games that I've yet to try.. kind of makes me want to stop by right now and look around. There's always something new each time I stop by!

Wishing you luck with your own hack and hope to see it come to fruition sometime in the near future. Check the help recruitment thread if you'd like to recruit some help or poke around the voluntary help thread to see who is offering their services. Good luck and have fun!

Back