• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!! New here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hi everyone. New to the forum.

I have been playing pokémon all my life, since Pokémon Blue when I was 6. I did missed al games since 4th generation till Pokémon X/Y.

I got Alpha Sapphire and wanted to join a forum to discuss about it, to see what everyone else things, has found out, share, etc. (Ex: I found Uxie and the Master Ball)
    Considering this forum is full of expert peeps in this game, I guess everyone has them by now. :P

Hope to enjoy the community!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, I hope you'll get to play the games that you've missed soon; they're pretty fun in their own rights too. Well, meanwhile, welcome to the forums tonight! Lovely to meet you! c:

I hope you're having a blast with ORAS so far! I'm trying to train some pokemon before facing the Elite Four, then I'm going to try and complete the Pokedex, but yeah, things are looking pretty great thus far! And yup, you'll be able to discuss the games with the rest of the PC members over on the ORAS board, so, I hope you'll take a look! And have a great time. :3

See you soon, and I'll be around if you ever need a hand with anything at all! And have a blaaaast. <33

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • Hey man!
    The same with me, played from Gen I to Gen IV. BUT, differently from you, I haven't played the other gens yet!

When I buy my 3DS (probably this December) I'll buy one game from each gen so I can start a new playthrough with them.

Try to do the same!

See you around!

Years
  • And a big hello to you, PikaPato! Really nice to meet you.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to catch up on 5th Gen sometime, I know that generation was not everyone's fave but it's still worth playing so you can see how everything changed over the generations. Anyways, Dragon recommended the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board where you can share your experiences from the games. I'm not getting mine until Christmas at least, but I definitely will play the games when that time comes!

See you around, and hopefully I might get to talk with you since it's nice meeting new guys. Have fun and keep enjoying Alpha Sapphire!

- Hikamaru

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Good job the 3DS is backwards compatible! Since ORAS are out, and the 5th gen games have been out for a while now, they should have dropped substantially in price, so you could pick them up quite cheap in the future! I'd suggest skipping over Black/White entirely and getting one of the sequel games - more features, more Pokemon, and a more interesting plot - but eh. Think I might be in the minority there; I didn't really care for Black. xD

You're quite far into AS already! I don't even have the games yet; got to wait until the 28th, aha. You'll want to check out our ORAS board if you want to discuss the games with others :3

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • welcome here ! hope you'll be posting a lot and have fun :) the release in Europe is in 4 days so I'm still waiting :'( but I will play the whole week end don't worry !! :) see ya !

Back