• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! new member here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2013
    Hi! I'm Adam, as you can see by my name. I have been into Pokemon off and on since red and blue on the GBC. My first game was red, then silver, sapphire, firered, diamond, white, white 2. Right now I am rewatching the first season of the anime and playing through SoulSilver (dragon gym). I have quite the collection of TCG cards, including a few first edition holos I have sold or kept. I will be actively posting in both the advance series games and the anime topics. I have been looking for a Pokemon forum with a big community for a while, so i'm sure I will like it here!

-adam672

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh yay welcome to PC! :D Really happy that you'll be posting in the anime section, as that's my favourite. :3 Have you kept up on the anime or just seen like... Kanto/Orange/Johto and stuck with that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2013
    Oh yay welcome to PC! :D Really happy that you'll be posting in the anime section, as that's my favourite. :3 Have you kept up on the anime or just seen like... Kanto/Orange/Johto and stuck with that?
    Thanks! I love the whole idea behind the anime, and I mainly watch the first season because it's the one I watched years ago. I follow the newest episodes of the anime, and watch others using the cool free Pokemon TV app if you have an apple or android device. '

Apple - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-tv/id594261405?mt=8

Google Play- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemontv&hl=en

Years
    Hello Adam, and welcome!

Nice to see you've been a fan of Pokemon for this long, and it seems like you've played every generation so far, which is a true sign of a dedicated fan. I don't collect the TCG cards but nice collection you have. I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as you but as far as the games go I've only played the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation games. I was also a regular watcher of the anime but I dropped off watching it because the Sinnoh saga is getting rerun too much in my country and I got sick of it.

PC is one of the best active Pokemon communities out there, and with loads of topics I'm sure you'll have a great time here, just remember to read the rules cos I hate seeing newbies get into trouble on their first day and we don't want that happening do we? We have sections here for the 1st/2nd Generation, 3rd Generation, 4th Generation and 5th Generation, as well as Pokemon Anime. Go check them out if you can.

Enjoy your stay here, and I'm always open for a chat so feel free to send me a visitor message anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    Hey welcome to pc you can check the rules first and if you like to watch anime you can check the anime section too. have fun

Back