• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello, new poketuber here.

Years
  • Hi everyone, My name is zach ( i also go by fox) . I've known about this website for a while, and I decided that I should join. I've been enjoying Pokémon and it's game series for a long time. i only recently started making a channel where i can Hopefully become a pokemon youtuber.

im not the best at competitive battling, I need to learn more about battle strategies ,'m kind of a bit weird but hopefully i can meet some new friends and find projects to work on

for those who want my channel
    Eevee Wonder is the name of the channel

Years
  • Welcome Zach! Wishing you the best of luck in your Youtuber journey~ I remember grinding out that career last year, but I couldn't consistently keep up with it bcs I wasn't having much fun in the long run... Hopefully it's a different case for you!

I'm weird myself, so don't worry about a thing regarding this either! The Pokecommunity is welcoming to anyone and everyone :D Since you mentioned comp battles, I implore you to check out or Competitive Pokemon section, where we have discussions and resources for all who want to get into that niche. I'd link it here but I'm on mobile and it's quite the hassle to do it right now lol. I'll update this later, but it's on our main page anyway if you scroll down a bit.

Anyway, with all that said, enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff members you come across the forums. We'd be glad to help with anything :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here, what is your favorite Pokémon game,

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Zach! Welcome to the community and best of luck to you on your Youtube journey! Remember us little people when you're famous lol.

Back