• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New to forums

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Hi I'm JoshJMC. I've been a Pokemon fan all my life and have played every generation. I own Red, Yellow, Silver, RSE, SS, Pl, Black, X and am currently playing AS. I'm looking forward to meeting loads of new people on here and hope to have a very enjoyable experience. I'm always up for trading and battling and want to get involved as much as I can! Thanks for reading and glad to be part of the forums

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Great to see another long-time fan join our ranks! Which gen is your favourite? I'm quite fond of the fourth myself...and getting HG/SS right after Platinum didn't hurt matters either. The DS is the definitive home of Pokemon games to me at the moment. Are you enjoying Alpha Sapphire? :3

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • How're you enjoying OR/AS so far? Hope you're as in love with them as I am.. such good games. *w* Hard to put down sometimes, baha. Welcome to PC, Josh!

Good to have such big fans aboard so hopefully you'll settle in and enjoy the community. Trading and battling (among other things!) are all pretty popular so keeping busy will never be a problem. I'd also recommend joining a club or two if you want to meet people with similar interests.

Cheers! [: Will be looking forward to having you here!

Years
  • I still haven't gotten OR/AS yet, but I do plan to get them soon so I can enjoy the memories of Hoenn just as much as the rest of PC. But hey, welcome to you too Josh!

Sheep has mentioned the popularity of trading and battling here, and we have sections covering both of those so do check them out when you can, but feel free to choose what you want to visit since it's nice to explore and find things yourself. Hopefully everything pleases you as a community since we are more different than most Pokemon forums, thanks to the diversity.

Cheers to having you around, and good luck! I'm always open for a message or two if you want to talk.

- Hikamaru

Back