• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, nice to meet you

Years
  • Hello,
    just started here today. I am actually an old hat playing the games. My first one was Pokémon Yellow.
    Since then I played almost every Pokémon game.

Nice to meet you.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi, hi
    Nice to meet you too and welcome to PC!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the forums Shikorra! Are you excited about Pokemon Sword & Shield? :) Seems like lots of new members are joining to get in on the hype!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Welcome, Shikorra! So you're a dedicated Pokémon fan, I see! :) Have you gotten to play the latest games yet? If so, what are your thoughts on Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee? Exploring Kanto in beautiful 3D graphics must be a trip down memory lane!

Nice to see someone from Austria. ^__^ It's part of my lineage!

Hope you have fun!!

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome 😁

Yeah I am hyped. I know most of the people are debating the national dex news... I think there is just too little known like how many pokemon won't be in SHSW or how may new pokemon will be in these games

I was really excited about Let's Go, only got myself Let's Go Eevee, but it was really nice going down memory lane while playing.

Back