• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello, nice to meet you :)

Years
    Hello everyone,

My name is Adrien
    I am french, 30+ years old
    I grew up playing pokemon on gameboy, blue and gold version, and I stayed a big fan of pokemon.
    Playing on PC and phone all pokemon-like games. I loved TemTem, PokemonGo, Pokémon Revolution Online.
    I came here to find some advices/feedback on a personal pokemon-like project but I read the rules and will make an another thread in right section :)
    Thank you

Adrien

Years
    Thank you :)
    I said magicarp in my description but in fact I don't have really a favorite,
    It could have been bulbasaur also, that was my starter so many times

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    There are so many awesome Pokemon that not really having a true favorite makes perfect sense.
    I would amost always pick Charmander in Gen one. I liked having the tougher early game in exchange for a slightly easier mid to late game.

Do you have a preferred Typing?

Years
    Nope,
    I don't have preferences :p
    They all have their own characteristics and design.
    Except normal type 😆

Edit: I was trying to edit my foot notes, it worked great :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Adrien
    I am french, 30+ years old
    I grew up playing pokemon on gameboy, blue and gold version, and I stayed a big fan of pokemon.
    Playing on PC and phone all pokemon-like games. I loved TemTem, PokemonGo, Pokémon Revolution Online.
    I came here to find some advices/feedback on a personal pokemon-like project but I read the rules and will make an another thread in right section :)
    Thank you
    Adrien

Hello Adrien, and welcome to the forums!
    It is always great to see new members who have been into Pokémon from Generation I (like me ^^)!
    What was your team on Blue ?

Good luck with your personal project!

Back