• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pc

PKmn Trainer Trip

Junior Cup Champion
    Years
    Hello Everybody im Trip and I'm from Nuvema Town I won the Junior Cup defeating Ash and I have one goal is to defeat Alder. I've seen and been this website before and decide to join I hope their are strong trainers on here well I'm trip feel free to say Hi

Hey Trip, weelcome to PC! Didn't think you'd ever join our forum haha. Nice to meet you! <3

You'll find a lot of strong trainers and great people alike here, so you'll definitely have a fun time. :3 Is there anything you're interested in doing while you're here? Since you like the anime, I recommend dropping by the Pokemon Anime section~ it'll be a great place to talk about the anime with other fans! There are also games, clubs, trading card game, and lots of other sections to get involved in though, so hope you'll do some exploring soon if you haven't yet. Then you'll be even closer to becoming a super strong trainer.

Buut anyway, hopefully I keep seeing you around, yes? Make sure to read up on the rules here so you can understand how things work here, and have fun! I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the Pokemon League, and good luck in your battles!

See you around; feel free to contact me if you need any help here. :D

Years
    Hello Everybody im Trip and I'm from Nuvema Town I won the Junior Cup defeating Ash and I have one goal is to defeat Alder. I've seen and been this website before and decide to join I hope their are strong trainers on here well I'm trip feel free to say Hi

Hello Trip, and welcome!

I take it you're a major fan of Trip himself? What do you like about him so much? As Cirno said above me, the Pokemon Anime forum is a great place where fans of the ongoing anime can discuss about all Pokemon anime aspects including characters, episodes, shipping and more. We also have loads of other boards to check out, including ones covering each and every Pokemon game out there, the TCG, there's also clubs, trivia, polls and plain old chat.

I'm Hikari, and I hope you have an awesome time here, read the rules so you know where to go and hopefully you might make new friends along the way. Feel free to VM me if you need to talk.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back