• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

mk_0316

might as well...
    Years
    Hello to all PC users out there! I'm mk_0316. This is my first time on a forum! *heartbeat intensifies*

I've been into Pokémon since I was eleven, starting out with Crystal (it was my very first game to play on my GBA) and I was instantly became addicted to it! Then followed by Sapphire, Leaf Green, Emerald, then Platinum and HG/SS on my sis's DS. I played BW and B2/W2 through emulators. Though I still can't get my hands on X/Y and OR/AS cause I don't have a 3DS :( My all-time favorites are Gallade, Jirachi, Deoxys, all of the Fire Starters and Eevee (especially Espeon and Jolteon).

Other than that, I'm into reading books while listening to mostly Japanese music (go Japan!)

Okay! That's all for now! Nice meeting you all again! :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hi there, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    It's a shame that you don't have a 3DS, I'm playing AS and X for the first time atm and they're some of my favorite games in the series (possibly still losing to Emerald, idk). Hopefully you can get a 3DS eventually and continue your Pokémon catching dreams.
    See you later dude! Feel free to message me anytime :)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Heyy, welcome! <3
    Be calm, don't worry, everyone is friendly here so there's no need to be worried! It looks like we'll get along since I also love Japanese music. :P I hope I'll see you around MK!
    Your avatar is super cute, by the way~

Years
    Hey, welcome to PC~! <3 Sorry to hear you don't have a 3DS...hopefully you can get one soon enough though and enjoy either XY or ORAS :) they're all fun games to get so please do get them if you ever have a 3DS!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

mk_0316

might as well...
    Years
    Heyy, welcome! <3
    Be calm, don't worry, everyone is friendly here so there's no need to be worried! It looks like we'll get along since I also love Japanese music. :P I hope I'll see you around MK!
    Your avatar is super cute, by the way~

Thanks for the encouragement! Hope we could get along also! To tell the truth, the avatar was made in haste haha :)

What bands do you like?

The other day I was going through an old computer of mine and found a ton of old Japanese music I used to listen to. Abingdon Boys School, ONE OK ROCK, etc. haha. It was a blast from the past, I forgot how much I loved jrock.

Oh and welcome to PC. :]

My favorites are GazettE, AquaTmez, Orange Range and SCANDAL, though there are also others but they stood out among the rest :)

Hi there, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    It's a shame that you don't have a 3DS, I'm playing AS and X for the first time atm and they're some of my favorite games in the series (possibly still losing to Emerald, idk). Hopefully you can get a 3DS eventually and continue your Pokémon catching dreams.
    See you later dude! Feel free to message me anytime :)

Hey, welcome to PC~! <3 Sorry to hear you don't have a 3DS...hopefully you can get one soon enough though and enjoy either XY or ORAS :) they're all fun games to get so please do get them if you ever have a 3DS!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

I've been saving some money to buy a 3DS and at the same time waiting for an emulator, just in case xD but having the console is much better imo :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I really appreciate it :)

Years
    Awe hopefully you can get a 3ds soon. It's my favorite system out right now and has so many great games to offer. I remember Crystal when it came out amazing game I still have my old copy surprisingly enough.

Back