• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
Years
  • My name's Mariah but you can call me Mari for short. I've never really gotten connected with the pokemon community outside of battling so I decided to start here ^.^ My first games were Generation I and I've become a fan since then. My favorite types are Psychic and Ice and Espeon has always been my top pick.

I'm looking forward to meeting the amazing people here =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    My name's Mariah but you can call me Mari for short. I've never really gotten connected with the pokemon community outside of battling so I decided to start here ^.^ My first games were Generation I and I've become a fan since then. My favorite types are Psychic and Ice and Espeon has always been my top pick.

I'm looking forward to meeting the amazing people here =)

Hey Mari! Welcome to PC, it's nice to meet you! c: This is a pretty good place to start to connect with other Pokemon fans, and there's almost anything you can imagine here! To start, you can check out this thread, which lists some of the things going on around here in April (even though it's almost over) You can also head over to here, which is a general chatting thread that's a lot of fun to hang out in! And don't be afraid to explore on your own as well, you never know what you'll find!

Gen 1 was great, that was actually my first generation as well (the remakes were, anyways). And I love Psychic and Ice types, Espeon is definitely up there with some of my favorites as well. I think my favorite Ice type is probably Lapras though, what's yours?

Anyways, a big warm welcome to PC, hope you enjoy your time here! Cya around! c:

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Mari! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Espeon's a cutie! It was my favorite Pokémon for quite a few years until it was overtaken by Xatu, but I'd still put it in my top 10. :) Alexis already mentioned the Community Member Lounge, and if you like you can post in there to get a "starter Pokémon" to as a member of your team. It's just a fun game we play in that thread to get some discussions going and to get to know new members, so if you like you can choose an Eevee and get it evolved later.

I hope you have a fantastic time, and feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions! See you around :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mari! What sort of battling do you do? Do you play competitively?
    An Eeveelution is my favorite Pokemon, as well (Flareon), so it's obvious that I like Espeon, too. :P The Eeveelutions are definitely my favorite line of Pokemon.
    I hope you enjoy your time here on the PC forums, and feel free to drop a PM to say hi!

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • If you do battling, can I know which tiers do you play? or where do you play?

Welcome to PC, Mari! What sort of battling do you do? Do you play competitively?

It's nice to meet you both! I do play competitively, mostly in Showdown because I'm trying to figure out what kind of teams I want in game; breeding is hard >.< I play UU and OU but doubles are my favorite ^.^

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hey there Mari, we've already met once but i thought I'd stop by and say hello again!

I've never actually played the original games but I have played FireRed and to date it is the only game I could not beat ): (darn ice types) Anyways, competitive battling is alot of fun! It has really opened my eyes to Pokemon I used to be pretty indifferent to and now absolutely love (Seismitoad, Darmanitan, Drifblim). Good luck with your ventures into that scene. From what I've seen our battle server people are awesome and so helpful!

Years
  • Hello Mari! While I made this account quite a while back (a little over a year now) I'm just now getting around to using it xD I noticed your avatar and smiled... I love Steven Universe too, such a great show! Hope you have fun here! :)

Back