• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello people of PokéCommunity

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Hello there, I've recently come across this forum site which has piqued my interest. So for right now, a bit about myself.

Of course, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon. My favorite game definitely being Legends Arceus, but before that it was Ultra Sun and Moon. Not just pokemon though, I'm interested in alot of Nintendo franchises such as the Mario series and Legend of Zelda.

If you'd like to learn more about me or just wanna chat, shoot me a friend request over on discord Prosperity#1512. I'll add you as soon as I find time.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Have you also come now that gen 9 has been announced? Seems like a lot of new people have joined in the past 14+ hours, lol.

I think it's neat that your favorite game is L:A! I feel like that not terribly common among Pokémon fans and I'd love to hear why it's your favorite. Also! Don't forget to join our Discord server too! :)

Years
  • Hello there, I've recently come across this forum site which has piqued my interest. So for right now, a bit about myself.

Of course, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon. My favorite game definitely being Legends Arceus, but before that it was Ultra Sun and Moon. Not just pokemon though, I'm interested in alot of Nintendo franchises such as the Mario series and Legend of Zelda.

If you'd like to learn more about me or just wanna chat, shoot me a friend request over on discord Prosperity#1512. I'll add you as soon as I find time.
    Welcome Prosperity! I'm genuinely surprised you got to snag that name still lol, would've definitely thought it was taken already :p Anyway, we're all big fans of Pokemon here obviously, so you'll fit right in!

Make sure to check out our Legends: Arceus section if you wanna join in on discussions about that game :D USUM are the games I'm currently trying to finish atm myself, and we talk about that along with all the other older titles over at Previous Generations, so take a peek if it's to your fancy :) We also got a Video Games section for every other non Pokemon related game, and I believe there's plenty other Mario and Zelda fans in here :3

Oh you have a Discord? You mainly active there? Because like Fairy said, we have a Pokecommunity Discord Server as well, and it's super active now esp with the new game announcements (you interested in it btw? hehe Scarlet and Violet discussions right here if you wanna participate :D) Drop by when you can!

Anyway, with all that said, enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around! Don't hesitate to ask ofc if you have any questions about the site, would be glad to help however I can :) Have a good one!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I've actually been on this site quite alot, but I'm just now making an account. Mainly because I never needed to make an account just to read but I decided to anyway.

I picked Legends Arceus as my favorite game because I've had a blast playing it with me and my friends and pokemon going in a different direction with it's games is incredible and it's nice to have a change of pace.

Years
  • Hello!
    Who'd you pick as your starter in Legends, and did you use it on your team all the way?
    Did you snag any shinies? They seem to be more common in this game than other Pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Yeah I was quite surprised when this name wasn't taken I thought for sure it would be. Thank you for the forum suggestions and how are you liking usum?

Also I've joined the discord and thank you both for the warm welcome.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I picked decidueye and I used it the entire game up until post game, also yes I have a bunch of shinies my favorite being my shiny electrode really good shiny in my opinion.

Back