• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people!

Melodytlg

Melody
Years
  • My name is Melody and I'm a 19 year old from Norway! Decided to try out this forum after being a member of a really boring and little active Norwegian forum. This one seems a lot more active so it's a lot more fun and useful! :D

I'm currently in love with Pokemon X. But besides that I'm also a hardcore Pokemon TCG collector. I really need to catch 'em all.

Anyways - I'm looking forward to meet you all and finally being a part of an active Pokemon community :D

P.S. I'm Norwegian, and because of that a few spelling/grammar mistakes may occur. I'm doing my best but I don't get upset if anyone's trying to correct me :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    The thing with forums that cater to any country is that we have lots of people at any d@mn given time. We just can't have enough! We are targeting to reach Mars someday.

Welcome to the forum Melody!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya, Melody~! I'm glad that you're taking a shine to this forum so far! I do think that with it's size, comes loads of members, and good and active fun that comes with it. ^^ I'm playing Pokemon Y, and it's really fun, imo. I haven't played the TCG in a long while, but, maybe someday I'll pick it up again? It does seem really fun on it's own right too. ^^

Anywho, I think you're spelling and grammar are fine, so, I wouldn't worry too much about it! I do hope you'll have an amazing stay, and I'm always open for a chat if you want too. :3

Years
  • Your writing's pretty great so far so awesome job. I'm sure you'll learn even more by being here so make sure to stick around, yes? <3 Welcome! :)

I'm so excited to hear you're interested in card collecting! We have a great Pokemon TCG board to chat about anything related to the cards including getting price checks and deck strategies. If you're that into the TCG I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute and help out others. I love to collect the cards for the pretty pictures but it's pretty expensive given how many cards are available and the price of packs. Have all of mine stashed away in a box!

PC's pretty active so it'll be a big transition to go from your smaller forum to this one, but you'll get used to it quickly. Have a great day, Melody!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there! I know we already met (added our FC's for X/Y but I figured I'd welcome you here as well! This site has been a good place to meet interesting people all over the world for me personally. But I actually don't play the card game - with me being as disorganized as I am, keeping track of all those cards would be a nightmare for me lol

So, welcome aboard, and I hope to see you online, both on the site and on the games. BTW, I plan on starting a new game on Y in a little over a week and will need your help with trades :P

Melodytlg

Melody
    Years
  • Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone! I just love how nice everyone is ^_^

I definitely will be very active in the Pokemon TCG board. I have a lot of knowledge on Japanese cards, so if anyone is having any questions about them - don't hesitate to ask :)

I plan to start Pokemon Y soon as well. I've played X and I'm trying to complete the entire Pokedex. That is time consuming! So I'll happily help everyone that needs it :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome. You guys are awesome!

Back