• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Player of all pokemon games since yellow, but new to forum :)

Years
    Hi everyone! :)

I've been playing pokemon ever since I got the yellow gameboy with yellow version back in.... wow, 1999? Sounds about right.

I haven't played in about 3 years but picked up a 3DS XL to get through Black, White2, and X. Currently going through X and about to beat my 5th gym leader.

Feel free to add me (friend code: 2981-6834-2406). Never used this friend code thing before, so we'll see how it goes.

See you around!

Good choice, good choice. 3DS a very good system; tons of great games available for it even outside of Pokemon. Glad to hear you're going through X as it's one of my personal favorite 3DS games, not just Pokemon. :) Welcome, Diye!

Stop by the Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the sixth gen if you'd like, it also has a friend code sharing thread where you can post your friend code to make friends. And if you ever want to trade we recommend the Trade Corner while the the Battle Center houses all battle-related discussions so they'd be fantastic places for anyone to visit.

Good luck goin' through your game and hope you stick around! I'm here to chat if you'd like so shoot me a message anytime and we can talk about pretty much whatever. Any Pokemon fan is cool in my book. See you. <3

Years
    That's nice you're having fun with your 3DS! Aside from that, welcome to the forums Diye!

Sheep recommended the X & Y section already, but we also have the Fifth Generation section since you're playing some of the 5th Gen games too. And do share us your friend code so that others can trade, battle or add your friend safari. There's loads of stuff to keep you busy here, so I hope you can stay active after checking everything out.

Anyways, good luck with your games if you ever need a chat, feel free to shoot me a message and we can talk about whatever you like. The staff are also there, like Sheep, if you need any help! Have fun and see ya around, Diye!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Hey there Diye, Sheep, and Hikamaru.

I too have been playing since yellow and this is my VERY FIRST FORUM EVER! It's a little intimidating but hey, ill learn.

ill be adding you Diye, so feel free to add me to. This goes to everyone else :D

FC:1564-3242-3369

Years
    Thanks for the welcome Sheep, Hikamaru! I've been checking out the forum and I'm used to this kind of thing so I should be posting here and there soon. :)

MGMTONE, awesome! let me know when you do add me, I'm still unsure of this friend request thing on the DS, haha.

Back