• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Hello Pok?Community!

Hey to all you forum goers! I'm Kanto Trainer.

I've been a huge fan of Pok?mon for as long as I can remember, though I mostly play a variety of video games. (My other favorites are the Pikmin and Legend of Zelda series.) This community seems really nice and I can't wait to make some friends here!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hello hello Kanto Trainer! 8] Good to meet you, welcome to PC. I've never played Pikmin myself, how is it? Though I have played looots of Zelda games.. great choice of favourite. Are you looking forward to Breath of the Wild, by chance? Heard it's coming out early next year.. hoping there's a bundle so I can nab me a Wii U along with it, hehe! What games have you played from either series?~
    Pok?Community is indeed quite a nice community, no doubt in my mind you'll have a fun time if you stick around! Loving your avatar of Red by the way? does he happen to be your favourite trainer? :]

Hoping I'll see you lots around the other forums, have lots of fun & always feel free to VM me or poke me on Skype, I'm always happy to chat with others. ^^ Toodles!

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Hey there, Kanto Trainer! It is very nice to meet you and welcome to PC. That's awesome you have been a long time Pokemon fan. May I ask what your most favorite Pokemon is?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here on these lovely forums and if you want anyone to talk to, feel free to send me a VM. See you around! ^^

Years
  • Unova trainer here even if my username doesn't reflect that. x'D Kanto games make me so nostalgic, RBY will probably forever remain my most-replayed alongside GSC. Welcome Kanto Trainer! Nice to have you. <3

Never played Pikmin and the only Zelda game I played was A Link Between Worlds which apparently didn't offer much in comparison to some of the other Zelda games. Twilight Princess looks really awesome though.

See you around! Please do stick around.

pkmin3033

Hey Kanto Trainer, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you.

Pikmin, eh? Don't see too many fans of that these days...it seems to be one of the more overlooked series Nintendo has released in recent years, despite garnering a fair bit of attention back in the days of the Gamecube. Which one is your favourite? Honestly, I liked the second one far more than the first...wasn't overly fond of the finite nature of the first game back in the day. If you're a fan of other series I'd recommend checking out Video Games as well; it's a great place to discuss non-Pokemon video games with people, and we'd love to chat with you!

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kanto Trainer! I like your name -- it's pretty cool and Kanto will always have a special place in my heart. You'll make plenty of friends here! ? Just go out and talk to people n_n everyone is so nice!

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Kanto Trainer. The Kanto region has left a deep memory and scar etched in my memories during the days where I could just pick up my GBC/GBA to play Blue.

Years
  • Thanks everyone!

Hello hello Kanto Trainer! 8] Good to meet you, welcome to PC. I've never played Pikmin myself, how is it? Though I have played looots of Zelda games.. great choice of favourite. Are you looking forward to Breath of the Wild, by chance? Heard it's coming out early next year.. hoping there's a bundle so I can nab me a Wii U along with it, hehe! What games have you played from either series?~
    Pok?Community is indeed quite a nice community, no doubt in my mind you'll have a fun time if you stick around! Loving your avatar of Red by the way? does he happen to be your favourite trainer? :]

Hoping I'll see you lots around the other forums, have lots of fun & always feel free to VM me or poke me on Skype, I'm always happy to chat with others. ^^ Toodles!

Of course! The Breath of the Wild gameplay they've shown so far looks nothing short of amazing! I've always been a fan of open-world adventure games, and the fact that it's a Zelda title is just the icing on the cake. I've also played A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, and Wind Waker, which is my favorite of the bunch. I haven't gotten around to trying the handheld titles just yet.

Pikmin is great too! You should definitely give it a try if you enjoy real-time strategy games! I've played the original Pikmin, Pikmin 2, and Pikmin 3. xD

Red is one of my favorite trainers. (Although, I find that I prefer the Johto trainers far more.) I think he serves as a really cool "final boss" of sorts for the GSC and HGSS games.

Hey there, Kanto Trainer! It is very nice to meet you and welcome to PC. That's awesome you have been a long time Pokemon fan. May I ask what your most favorite Pokemon is?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here on these lovely forums and if you want anyone to talk to, feel free to send me a VM. See you around! ^^

Arcanine is my favorite! It has an awesome fire-breathing dog-tiger hybrid design and even has some decent stats. And because I almost always chose Bulbasaur as my starter, Arcanine was my go-to Fire-type.

Unova trainer here even if my username doesn't reflect that. x'D Kanto games make me so nostalgic, RBY will probably forever remain my most-replayed alongside GSC. Welcome Kanto Trainer! Nice to have you. <3

Never played Pikmin and the only Zelda game I played was A Link Between Worlds which apparently didn't offer much in comparison to some of the other Zelda games. Twilight Princess looks really awesome though.

See you around! Please do stick around.

Thanks! <3 Admittedly, I've never played A Link Between Worlds or Twilight Princess, but I plan to!

Hey Kanto Trainer, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you.

Pikmin, eh? Don't see too many fans of that these days...it seems to be one of the more overlooked series Nintendo has released in recent years, despite garnering a fair bit of attention back in the days of the Gamecube. Which one is your favourite? Honestly, I liked the second one far more than the first...wasn't overly fond of the finite nature of the first game back in the day. If you're a fan of other series I'd recommend checking out Video Games as well; it's a great place to discuss non-Pokemon video games with people, and we'd love to chat with you!

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

The Gamecube was my first console, so, naturally, I played a lot of Pikmin back in the day! My favorite of the series would have to be Pikmin 3. The HD graphics make the natural environments look beautiful and I really enjoyed being able to control three different leaders at once. Plus, the Winged Pikmin are adorable. :P

Welcome to PC, Kanto Trainer! I like your name -- it's pretty cool and Kanto will always have a special place in my heart. You'll make plenty of friends here! ? Just go out and talk to people n_n everyone is so nice!

Thank you very much! Will do!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Kanto Trainer. The Kanto region has left a deep memory and scar etched in my memories during the days where I could just pick up my GBC/GBA to play Blue.

Thanks! I actually didn't play the original RBY games when they had released, my first experience with Kanto came in the form of LeafGreen.

Back