• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Poke Community

Years
    Hello all,

I just recently bought a 3DS to play Pokemon Y with a friend of mine.

I haven't really been too involved with the online community and thought this could be a good opportunity to get to know some Pokemon friends.

Hope to meet some people to battle and trade with!

Elezator (Pat)

Years
    Welcome to PC, Pat! Good to meet you 'n etc. <3

Good choice, good choice! I battled my boyfriend when we first got X/Y like crazy towards the beginning of its release. They're such good games and you'll be playing for ages given how much there is to do. Be sure to check out the Pokemon X & Y section sometime as well - great place to discuss the game and share your friend code.

If you're ever looking to trade or battle we recommend the Trade Corner and Battle Center respectively so be sure to keep everything related to that in those sections.

Enjoy your stay and hope you stick around. o/

Years
    Thanks Sheep! I might look into the Trade Corner.

I've always been a little timid to post for trading on other sites (I've never done created an account on a forum, just searches) because sometimes it feels a little selfish (it sounds like this in my head: "give me this pokemon because I want it now!!").

Any ideas on how to ease my mind? I don't want to be the jerk who is always taking things.

Years
    Hello Pat, welcome to the forums!

So PC is your first forum? Don't worry if you feel shy, we are a friendly community despite our big size on the outside, it's the inside that really counts. As Sheep recommended, the Trade Corner section is definitely the place to go if you are looking forward to trading and collecting various Pokemon. And don't worry about selfishness when it comes to trading, the Trade Corner regulars are actually really friendly so I'm confident your trades can go smoothly here, that's what sets our trade community apart from others.

Battle Center is also another well-visited area due to our pretty big competitive community, and if you want to chat and battle with fellow members check out our battle server. I'm sure you can get the hang of everything once you settle in.

Also, make sure you stop by the XY section's Friend Code thread and leave your friend code for stuff like Friend Safari. It never hurts for you to share it because you may end up having a safari that might actually have something usable in it. Have fun, see you around and ask the staff if you need help!

- Hikamaru

Back