• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Poke-community!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    I'll probably be in and out mostly in the fan-made games forums, but I just wanted to make an intro post (and to get my post count to 5 to post some bugs lol).

I currently play Pokemon ORAS as well as recently getting into fan-made games.

I suppose that's all I want to share at the moment, have fun guys!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello Setari! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined us! You like fanmade games? That's great! ROM Hacks and fanmade games are awesome! We have sections for the both type of games! The ROM Hacking section and the Game Development section! I think you will love playing the games that our members do! Some are really really good, for example the Demo of Pokémon Ethereal Gates that I'm currently playing! It's so awesome!

But be sure to check other sections than the ROM Hacking or the Game Development section! PC has so many other sections and forums, many different discussions and other things to do ... I think you will love here! Be sure to meet people and make friends! The members of the PokéCommunity are very friendly and helpful so you don't need to be shy!

Enjoy your stay here! See you around

Yeees OR/AS are great. *_* As a huge fan I approve of you playing them, heh. Welcome, Setari, good to have you here. ^^

The hacking/game dev forums here are pretty lovely, I used to be hugely into playing ROM hacks years ago but that habit died for some reason. Though I've been wanting to get back into all of that since there are just too many great fangames to pass up haha. Have any favorites?

Back