• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Poke Trainers!!

domichan

Domi-chan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Hello guys! My name is Domi and i'm happy that i found this place, i believe this will help me alot like another community site im on also :)
    anyway, i played one of the first gen pokemon games(too young to remember which one at the moment) then i stopped sadly because i was stupid and basicly said that everyone is playing it and it got annoying to me, then i played sapphire then leaf green then stopped again because of life and now i'm back onto pokemon X :D

i am hoping to make some new friends and hopefully get help catching all these pokemon :) pokemon x is the only one i have now since i stupidly sold off my other too :( soo yeah, i need heeelp :( especially for my favorites which are, but not in any order put in Umbreon, Misdreveous, Mudkip, and Dusk skull. i do have new favorites but i'm too lazy to post them. :)

I shall be posting my friend code in the X and Y friend forum soon :)

I hope to speak to you guys soon <3

The sixth gen is rockin' so it's great that you're so into it. (= We all are! Welcome to PC, Domi!!

Feel free to check out our X/Y Quick Trade Thread if you'd like to do some trades for your Pokedex. We have plenty of people trading so it's always a good idea to get involved, plus everyone here is super nice so it's always a pleasure to chat with them and conduct trades. Can't wait for Pokemon Bank to come out for us all.. once that happens you'll be seeing so many cool Pokemon on wonder trade. Be prepaaaared!

Enjoy your time here, yes? Be sure to contact our lovely staff for help. And great that you've plans to post your friend code in the right thread, you will make heaps of in-game friends that way. Cheers! Hope you enjoyed your Christimas. n_n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, that's quite the pokemon history! Well, it's nice that your aboard the PC train, and 'm glad that Pokemon X is working out well for you! I can't wait for Pokemon Bank as well, since there are sooo many pokemon from my previous games I'd like to get. :3

As said before, you're welcome to visit our trading corner for all your trading purposes, and you'll be able to hopefully collect the pokemon that you're searching for! Our Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board is pretty active too, so, maybe head on over there too, and check out the friend code sharing thread? You can add more people for your friend safari if you wish!

But yes, have a wonderful time, ad I hope that we can speak again too! Have a nice new year, and enjoy your day. <3

domichan

Domi-chan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    also, to let you all know. my Safari is psychic and it includes drowzee, wobbuffet, and girafarig :)

Back