• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokeCommunity! Nice to meet ya!

PhanpyFan

Pokemon Chronicler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2012
    I'm PhanphyFan and I'm a a 21 year old college student and Pokemon is still as awesome to me as it ever was.

I got started on Pokemon in 3rd grade when after lots of waiting I finally received my very own GB color and Pokemon Yellow version (the most wonderful present I ever had, as my parents were serious video game skeptics at the time.) Since then things have only gotten better. I love how strategic the Pokemon games have become and love making new teams to battle competitively.

My favorite pokemon is Phanpy because elephants are my favorite animal and a labrador sized elephant would be the absolute best companion ever.

The reason I decided to join is because this September I am going to be GMing a Pokemon Tabletop game that takes place in a dark, futuristic version of the Pokemon universe and really loved some of the fanfiction guides people posted here. They've been helping me develop my idea a lot.
    As my first attempt at fanfiction writing (in progress), I am going to be writing the backstory of one of the NPCs in my campaign setting. I'd really love any criticisms and advice that the community has to offer because I really want this campaign to go well.

Well, that's all for now! Thanks for the great resources so far, PC! I hope to hear more from you soon!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, biggest Phanpy fan of PC! I am the biggest Meganium fan here and it is a pleasure to meet you. :D I'm about the same age as you and I got interested in Pokemon since I was 8 or in the third grade. It's a really amazing franchise and I adore it to heart. PC has a large fanbase of Pokemon fans like you and me, and you'll meet lots of them. :D

Fanfiction & Writing is a section you'll enjoy. You'll post fanfic ideas, as well as share your fanfiction. Get feedback on it as well! A lot of people will want to read it, as well as comment on it. I look forward to seeing it though! :)

Please do enjoy it here and I hope to see you around ok! PM me if you have any questions or concerns and I'll reply asap. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    Hey There You Two I'm The Biggest Fan Of Fire Type's On PC I'm A Little Younger Than PhanpyFan I've Played Pokemon Before I Could Talk (Don't Say Liar I Didn't Talk Until 4 Years Old) I Like The Original Pokemon Games, The Early Ones, Red,Blue,Yellow.
    There Are Many Hack's Of Pokemon Games On Here Which I Think You Will Enjoy There Is A Lot Of Tools For Rom Hacking So I Suggest That Once You're Settled In That You Give It A Try To Do Some Mapping Or Make A Hack

PhanpyFan

Pokemon Chronicler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2012
    You know, I never thought of that before, FireAsh. Maybe I might just try making one if I get the chance.

Hi there, welcome to PC!

I'm 21 myself, so we have that in common. :D Still a loyal Pokemon fan as well; have been since I was 8 and will hopefully continue to be a fan for a long time to come. Yellow was really great but, as I said in another intro thread, Brock gave me so much trouble with Pikachu back then haha!

Phanpy is really adorable. I never liked Donphan much until I gave it a shot in Crystal a year or so back, it was really useful and became one of my favorite 2nd gen Pokemon. :3

And yep, do check out our FanFiction & Writing section. You'll definitely get feedback there for your work! n_n

Enjoy your stay and stick around~!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Wut up I can't believe u still like pokemon and I thought Pokemon was for like under people 15 lol and now I believe that a 21 year old person would still like pokemon.
    XD

Have fun in pc hope u injoy.
    Meh

Last edited:
    Back