• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Hi PokeCommunity, my name is WarriorOfDarkness. I have participated in the Pokemon VGC's the past 4 years and have made it to the Nationals all 4 years. I hope to enjoy my stay and make lots of friends here! :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, WarriorOfDarkness!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I love the username, by the way! :]

That's awesome that you've gotten to the Nationals all four years for the VGC's!

As you may have already known, PC has its own battle center here, where you can battle others online through PC's virtual battle server, if you're interested. :D

I hope you enjoy yourself!

If you ever would like to talk or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Years
  • Heya and welcome to the forum! Pleasure to get acquainted with you. :D

Ooh, you participated in the VGC? That has always interested me a lot but I never got involved since I'm super shy and... well, people are probably really competitive and loads better than I am haha. Can imagine that the battling there will be 5x more intense than battles over WiFi/Pokemon Online or something. As such an experienced player I'm sure your input will be pretty valued here, so hopefully you can contribute to sections around the forum and stick around. :3 So are the Pokemon video games your main interest, or is there anything else you like in regards to the franchise? Maybe the anime/manga or card game, perhaps?

As Gyardo suggested, the Battle Center will probably suit your needs if you'd like to battle others; we frequently have tournaments over there in its Tournaments & Events subforum, so it's worth checking out. The battling community has really grown quite a lot on the forum. Our battles are done over Pokemon Showdown so join our server sometime if you're interested - it's got super friendly people and is quite active. ^^

Have a great time and feel free to contact me if you need help or just want to chat~

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes! And to answer a question, I got into TGC for a while but I did really terrible at it.

Pokefanmaster101

Pokemon Fan 1
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Hey warrior, pleased to meet you. I'm fairly new to PC and am prepared to help you in anyway I can if you ever need help just leave a VM (visitor message) on my profile. Oh and by the way my profile will be being changed a bit until I'm happy with it but my name will always be the same. Seya around PC!

Years
  • Hi Warrior, and welcome!

You've competed in 4 Pokemon Video Game Championships? Lucky you, people from my country can't even participate (sob) but I have to say, the battles get very heated in those competitions over there. Do you have any fave strategies in competitive battling? Any favorite tiers? Anyways, PC has its fair share of battlers so I'm sure you'll get on well in our battling community well.

As Gyardosamped said, you should check out our Battle Center forum to discuss all things competitive battling, and we also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow PC members. I'm a regular on the server, under the username OshyHikari. I hope you'll be able to take part in Community Day there at the end of March, it's very fun and I enjoyed the last Community Day around Christmas.

I'm Hikari, and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back