• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Hello everyone!
    I am currently in the process of creating tilesets for pokemon heart gold :)
    I love this games graphics for some reason. But, I was having a lot of problems finding some tilesets. So once I finish I'll make sure to share it with everyone :D

A little info about me.
    Love to go hiking and playing video games.
    I am a big fish person. I currently have 2 fish tanks setup in my bedroom right now. Both housing multiple kinds of catfish and fresh water sharks. The sharks only get to be around 20inches while the catfish will get to be 4 feet in length. I currently own an Red Tail Catfish, Achara Catfish, and a Tiger Shovelnose Catfish. I am still attempting to get my hands on a Wels Catfish. But, I am unable to buy them in my country :(

Well I think that's enough information about me.
    Have a nice day everyone :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello Pokecommunity :)

Tilesets for heartgold, eh? The scientifically speaking, I assume that means that you're into ROM Hacking, or simply tile making? Hm, well, I do agree that the game has amazing graphics, and I really can't wait for you to show your creation to everyone!

I'm getting ahead of myself though; welcome to the forum, Russel! I haven't hiked sometime; the last time I did was in Masoka Woods, Canada, where I was on a camping trip with my classmates. Camp was actually pretty cool there! The food was good, and the weather was okay (albit a bit cold)! What video games do you like? As you can see, other than pokemon, I do rather love Ace Attorney games~ And I can't wait for AA5 to come out, squee~

Ah, so you like fish? I do own a couple of fishies myself! A couple of bottom feeders, but, they're a joy to watch! I think my favourite types of fishes are Clownfish and Rainbowfish, buuut that's just me! In any case, It's really nice to meet you, Russel! Scientifically, if you need any help, feel free to ask! You can ask a member of the staff team, like myself, if you're in need for a friendly hand! But even if you want to just chat sometime, that's okay too! But yes, I do hope youll enjoy you're stay, and I hope to see you again soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    What video games do you like? As you can see, other than pokemon, I do rather love Ace Attorney games~ And I can't wait for AA5 to come out, squee~

I actually like a lot of different kind of video games. I prefer the older systems (Favorite system would probably be the Sega Dreamcast) Just because some of my favorite games as a kid was on that system. Right now I would have to say Command and Conquer, Guild Wars 2, Reckoning, Skyrim, CoD (Call of Duty is alright. I mostly just play the campaign and sell the game after haha), Grand Theft Auto, and Diablo 3 (Well I used to play Diablo 3 until my account got stolen.. ) I actually just sold my Xbox 360. Getting ready for the next gen system.

EDIT: Also I already posted a small portion of heart gold tiles. Right now I have only the trees on the tileset. Still adding more to it right now

Years
  • Ahh I agree, Pokemon has some really cute graphics. I'm sure what you've made so far will be awesome, so keep working hard! I can't wait until I can get a new tablet to try and create sprite art in the style of the Pokemon games, but unfortunately it's a little expensive so that'll have to wait for a while. :( Well, better late than never, right?

Welcome to PC Russel! How have you been liking it here so far? Hopefully you're enjoying the community and will keep enjoying it as time goes on. I used to have a lot of fish as a kid myself, though cats are more of my type of pet. They're rather independent yet can still be petted and the like, haha. But a four foot-long fish?! I would love to see pictures of your fish one of these days! That sounds amazing.

Anyways, hope you've been enjoying your time here so far. ♥ I'm always around if you have questions to ask and so is the amazing LGDArm. Heck, all the staff are around always so give us a shout whenever. Oh, and if you'd like a friend, I'm of course always here! :D See you around.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Ahh I agree, Pokemon has some really cute graphics. I'm sure what you've made so far will be awesome, so keep working hard! I can't wait until I can get a new tablet to try and create sprite art in the style of the Pokemon games, but unfortunately it's a little expensive so that'll have to wait for a while. :( Well, better late than never, right?

Welcome to PC Russel! How have you been liking it here so far? Hopefully you're enjoying the community and will keep enjoying it as time goes on. I used to have a lot of fish as a kid myself, though cats are more of my type of pet. They're rather independent yet can still be petted and the like, haha. But a four foot-long fish?! I would love to see pictures of your fish one of these days! That sounds amazing.

Anyways, hope you've been enjoying your time here so far. ♥ I'm always around if you have questions to ask and so is the amazing LGDArm. Heck, all the staff are around always so give us a shout whenever. Oh, and if you'd like a friend, I'm of course always here! :D See you around.

Hey Cirno! :) I actually currenly have 3 fish that get to be 4 feet and 3 that get around 20 inches. Working on getting a Wels Catfish. But, they don't sell them in my country. So I have to order it from outside sources haha. Oh and I can actually pet my Catfish. They love it.

The HGSS tilesets are actually coming along great! I think I am going to post all of it once I get a little more tiles created. But, I am also going to be kind of mean when I post them. I decided I am going to change the contrast and add a dim over lay color to change how the tileset looks. That way no one takes them. (I would rather finish the whole thing or close to it before releasing it. Last thing I want is for some dude to take it all and claim it for himself haha)

Back