• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Years
  • Hello im Alzam, just started the pokecommunity today. I joined to have more people to talk about pokemon with. Love pokemon, been playing since gen I.
    Favorite game would have to be soulsilver. Favorite pokemon is Alakazam and looking forward to meeting pokepeople!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Welcome Alzam! Alakazam is a pretty solid choice as far as favorite Pokemon go. My favorite may be either Typhlosion or Salamence.

Years
  • Oh I'm late... but welcome to PC regardless, Alzam!

Alakazam is a pretty well-known favorite Psychic-type among many fans. Fast and hitting hard, and because it's part of the Original 151, it's a classic that is always well praised by Pokemon fans. I do love Psychic-types, but Water is my downright fave type because I do like aquatic creatures myself. Other than all that, there's so much you can explore here at PC and with the variety there's sure to be a favorite section for you, and you'll also meet really awesome people along the way as well so don't feel afraid of thinking you wouldn't be able to adjust.

Well, have a great time here with us and don't hesitate to ask around if you have any questions!

Years
  • HG/SS were lovely omg. I wish the battle animations and PC box didn't animate so slowly but otherwise they were definitely some of the best main series games from the franchise, good choice. Great to meet you and welcome to PC, Alzam. n~n

Enjoy posting around and be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything, we're always happy to help just as we're glad to chat. Hope you'll stick!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hello im Alzam, just started the pokecommunity today. I joined to have more people to talk about pokemon with. Love pokemon, been playing since gen I.
    Favorite game would have to be soulsilver. Favorite pokemon is Alakazam and looking forward to meeting pokepeople!
    I play heartgold! And it's awesome! My sister has soulsilver. I have to start my game all over again tho. My little bro reset my game!!!! I had even completed my pokedex!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Cool! Another fellow original! I've been playing since the first games as well! I take it that your favorite Pokémon is Alakazam? My favorites are Koffing and Weezing! I hope you find tons of stuff to do around here on the forums like telling your own fiction, opening your own store, trading with others for items, and even playing games that aren't Pokémon related! We want you to enjoy the time you spend here, so feel free to ask how it can be maximized to the fullest!

Years
  • Hi! You joined for the same reason I did ^_^
    If you ever want to trade, let me know. I don't have much but I still love to trade.

Back