• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC, Ray! Pokemon fans are always welcome here, no matter when you got into the franchise or whatever type of Pokemon fan you are. Hope everything's well for you.

Aside from that, there's not much else we currently know about you so it wouldn't hurt for us to get to learn more about yourself on a personal scale. Is there a particular fave game in the series you have? Or what your fave type is? How long have you been into Pokemon? Any other interests? Always great to learn one question at a time, and I'm sure you'll be eager to get involved and make some new friends.

That aside, I'm sure you will enjoy whatever gets you interested here at PC and if you ever need anything just leave me a visitor message I'm always happy to answer any questions or just have a chat. Catch you around and good luck!

Years
    Hey Ray! Welcome to the forum!

If you love Pokemon, you came to the right place. We all do! The forum has many Pokemon sections with discussions going on including the games, anime, TCG, Trading and Battling, etc. Be sure to check them out and share your thoughts and opinions. We also have non-Pokemon sections including Art & Design, The Treehouse, Rom Hacking, etc where you can discuss a variety of non-Pokemon things. We pretty much have a section for all interests!

Hope to see you around :)

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Welcome to the best PKMN Forum to ever exist, Ray. ^_^

You'll find that any questions you have will be answered. We're a very friendly and helpful community.
    Also, Be sure to read the rules as well :)

Years
    Well hi there!

Cooltrainers always have the best and most balanced Pokemon. I'll be expecting big things from you! :P Welcome to PC!

Back