• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokeCommunity!

TheLeafbladeLord

*eating a box of wheat thins*
Years
  • I have recently joined and verified my email, and have posted this thread to say Salutations :)
    I'm sure i will have a great time here.
    Thank you for taking to time to read or at least skim this post, have a good one!
    -Sincerely, TheLeafbladeLord

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, PokeCommunity!

Salutations! I hope that you'll have a fun time here too! There are loads of boards and topics that you can visit, as you're more than welcome to check out whatever you'd like!

Hello, PokeCommunity!

Sun and Moon are hot topics right now, so hopefully you can check those out! But yeah, if you need a hand, all you need to do is ask! I hope to see you around. <33

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Hi i am rohan625. I just joined here and i am glad to be here . Hello to my fellow friends

Back