• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Loewe

Lionheart
Years
  • Of course my PC name is Loewe, but you can call me Nate, it's all cool. Been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember. Enjoying my last year of Highschool here. Decided to finally join after seeing this site a couple of years ago after playing the Pokemon Blue Ocean hack. Came for the experience, to make new friends, and probably learn how to not be bad at battling. Anyways, thanks for having me!

Years
  • Hi Nate! Welcome to PC. :D

Maaan I miss high school. Kinda. I'm like 8 years past graduating and it feels like forever ago already ha. Have fun posting, plenty of fangames to try here if you're into that and I'm sure you'll learn a lot about battling too. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Of course my PC name is Loewe, but you can call me Nate, it's all cool. Been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember. Enjoying my last year of Highschool here. Decided to finally join after seeing this site a couple of years ago after playing the Pokemon Blue Ocean hack. Came for the experience, to make new friends, and probably learn how to not be bad at battling. Anyways, thanks for having me!

Well, you've came to the right place! Welcome, welcome! If you wanna improve on battling, I recommend checking out our Battling & Team Battling section, and on there you'll be able to request team help, or other help with mechanics.

I'm glad that you've joined us here at last. ^^ Have a good morning, and have a fun time, mmkay? <33

Back