• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeFans

Years
    Hello there everyone. I'm Megan. I'm not new to forums, but I am new to PC. So howdy! You'll probably be able to tell one of my favourite Pokemon's is Eevee. :)​

Urmm, so yeah. Hi!​

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hello there everyone. I'm Megan. I'm not new to forums, but I am new to PC. So howdy! You'll probably be able to tell one of my favourite Pokemon's is Eevee. :)​

Urmm, so yeah. Hi!​

Yeahhhh! Eevee rocks! :DD
    Welcome to PC, Megan ^^
    The people here are very nice and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, whatever it is you plan to do here

I'll see ya around :P

Years
    Hello to you, Megan and welcome to the forums! Nice to see more Eevee fans around, it surely has a large fanbase on its own, and that's not even counting its various evolutions as well.

I think you might like our Eevee and Eeveelutions club over in Pokemon Clubs. Joining a club can be a great step towards making friends, and given the huge presence of Eeveelution fans here it definitely won't be hard at all. I really love cute Pokemon in general, even more so than the cool ones but it's a given since a huge number of my faves are on the cute side of things. There's so much you can check out here so take time and explore.

I do hope you have an amazing time here at PC, and if you need help you can always ask a staff member! I'll be sure to catch you around, Megan!

- Hikamaru

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome! It's good to see another Eevee fan around PC! Flareon is my favorite out of the stages but all are equally amazing! You should join the Eevee club that PC has. Anyway, good luck in it!

Years
    Thankyou all for being so welcoming! It's always nice to be a noob in a more friendly forum, and yay more Eevee fans! I love all the Eeveeloutions and I find it way to hard to a pick a favourite. ^^

Back