• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokefans!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    I'm a new member here in the Pokecommunity universe and just wanted to say this is so cool! A place where all pokemon fans alike can share discussions and interact. Look forward to having fun and making new friends online. my username is: wloading...
    (yes those dots at the end are included)
    See everyone out there in the pokecommunity! :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there wloading...! Welcome to the community!
    I like your username, though I'm not sure what the W signifies. In any case, have look around here! We've got a pretty new forum for the recently announced Sun and Moon that are super active, and if you're not really interested in mere speculation, there are always other forums for every other main series games, as well as just Pokémon in general.
    I hope you enjoy your time here!

I guess your username is still loading and will continue to stay loading! ;p Neat idea, welcome to the forum ~

Glad you're looking forward to being here. We're a great community with a lot of friendly people. How long have you been into Pokémon? Hoping to see you get involved with the discussions we have either way and be sure to ask if you're confused. :-3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello Pokefans!

Yup, this forum is great for sharing and discussing our favourite aspects of the Pokemon franchise! Glad to have you with us! Welcome, welcome, welcome to PC!

If you're looking for a friendly Pokemon environment where you can learn more about the series, trade information/experiences/Pokemon or make acquaintances/friends, you came to the right place! The PC forums are quite amazing and filled with equally amazing people! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here. <33

Have a nice time, and have a great day! Hope to hear from you again. :3

Back