• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon Community!

Years
    Hey everyone! I am j2thehizzay, and I have been a pokemon fan for a long time! I just recently signed up for Pokemon Commnuity and so far, everything looks great! I am really looking forward to meeting some new people, and learning some new things. I just started to learn about EV's and have started EV training some of my Pokemon. I entered the 2012 Spring Friendly tournament (with a team that I did not mean to enter, woops!), it is my first Pokemon tournament, so I figure I can get some experience. So thank you for allowing me to join, and I look forward to talking/trading/battling with all of you!

-j2thehizzay

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well welcome aboard to PC! Looks like you're ready and willing to learn more about battling as well as EV training. I believe we have a guide about that in the Competitive Battling Center (if i recall correctly!) if not, then i am quite sure many of our awesome battle regulars can help you out and convert you to a great battler. :3

Everyone here at PC is a huge fan of pokemon, and im one of them...im quite obsessed! Im sure you are as well, and honestly you won't have a problem making great friends here. :3

The staff here are friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have ok! Read the rules, and have fun battling! :3

Cid

Years
    Cool, one more Canadian joined PC.

Hey there, J! I hope you don't get sick of seeing long time Pokémon fans then, this forum is filled with them, haha. No, that's impossible, there's nothing negative about that at all. See, you even agree with me, and you're right to conclude that this forum looks great. Anyway, you'll love it here, there's tons of new people to meet, not to mention the learning experience that you get during your stay. First off, try to browse these two places [IV, V] for your EV needs, seeing as you're also a budding EV trainer yourself. You also seem to be a competitive battler so I'll go ahead and direct you to PC's very own Competitive Battling Center. Just read a few threads around there and gain some experience like you mentioned, maybe you can make a name on your own.

It's our pleasure to have allowed you to join (although we don't really ban anyone from joining bar spambots, trolls and the like). Oh yeah, Trade Corner right here before I forget. Just read the rules you encounter, stay active, and have fun. Ask Megan or any friendly member, preferably staff, in case you need further assistance.

See you around, J.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi j2thehizzay! (That's a hard name to result in a snappy acronym.) It's good to see that you're enjoying yourself so far here at PC. EVs are certainly a tricky concept to get one's head around at first, but once you've got the hang of it, they end up making perfect sense! As for tournaments and competitive play, we have a whole forum dedicated to Competitive Battling here at PC, so that's probably the best place to go if you want some help with a team. For all other queries, don't be afraid to hit up a staff member - we're the ones with bold usernames. Hopefully one of us should be able to answer whatever concern you may have. And with that, welcome to PC! :D

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand, I've been ninja'd. Go me!

Years
    Thanks very much you three! I am really looking forward to learning a lot more and staying active, and I really appreciate you looking out for me when I'm getting started!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Woah, your username must be a pain to type in I bet :p

Anyway, welcome to PC! EV training is awesome if you can make the right calculations and do everything proportionally. You'll be kicking some serious butt around the competitive battling board soon (:

Well, nice to see a new member, and feel free to VM/PM me if you need any help and stuff :}

Back