• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon Community :)

Years
  • Hello Pokemon Community :)

im crispybutt :) Im 17 yrs old and from germany.
    The first time I played Pokemon was when Ive got to Level 6 ( 6 years old :D ). I got a Gameboy SP and Pokemon Leafgreen. I was so happy and didnt know what to do so I trained my bulbasaur at route 1 to level 40+ thats all I remember ( ._.) later at the age of 8 or something like that Ive read the text and could continue :D. Right now im playing ORAS and X&Y active. Not competetive. I just go in a random battle and breed shinys ( with no luck ( ._.) ). And im totally hyped for Sun & Moon ;D. Yesterday Ive bought RPG Maker XP and saw this forum with nice Scripts and stuff so I joined it. I hope I will get a little help here and learn new things :)

greetings
    crispybutt

Years
  • lol typing your username is gonna be kinda weird so I'll stick with Crispy. =p Welcome to PC!

Wait.. you got your Bulbasaur to lv. 40 at the beginner route?? That's seriously insane and must have taken forever. I did that a few times but in other games, not Pokémon.. for some reason I knew how to progress right away even though I was so young. x'D

Good luck shiny hunting! I know how it is to be unlucky. Most of mine were given to me by friends and the ones I find aren't really ones I want, or the wrong gender. Hopefully we'll get what we're after soon.

Have a good time and be sure to discuss Sun & Moon with us too. See you!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hello Pokemon Community :)

im crispybutt :) Im 17 yrs old and from germany.
    The first time I played Pokemon was when Ive got to Level 6 ( 6 years old :D ). I got a Gameboy SP and Pokemon Leafgreen. I was so happy and didnt know what to do so I trained my bulbasaur at route 1 to level 40+ thats all I remember ( ._.) later at the age of 8 or something like that Ive read the text and could continue :D. Right now im playing ORAS and X&Y active. Not competetive. I just go in a random battle and breed shinys ( with no luck ( ._.) ). And im totally hyped for Sun & Moon ;D. Yesterday Ive bought RPG Maker XP and saw this forum with nice Scripts and stuff so I joined it. I hope I will get a little help here and learn new things :)

greetings
    crispybutt

Heya Crispy! Greetings from your neighbour, and welcome to the community!
    Hope you enjoy yourself around here! Be sure to message me if you want to chat! Good luck with your Bulbasaur! Kuddo's for training it to level 40.

Years
  • lol typing your username is gonna be kinda weird so I'll stick with Crispy. =p Welcome to PC!

Wait.. you got your Bulbasaur to lv. 40 at the beginner route?? That's seriously insane and must have taken forever. I did that a few times but in other games, not Pokémon.. for some reason I knew how to progress right away even though I was so young. x'D

Good luck shiny hunting! I know how it is to be unlucky. Most of mine were given to me by friends and the ones I find aren't really ones I want, or the wrong gender. Hopefully we'll get what we're after soon.

Have a good time and be sure to discuss Sun & Moon with us too. See you!

Heya Crispy! Greetings from your neighbour, and welcome to the community!
    Hope you enjoy yourself around here! Be sure to message me if you want to chat! Good luck with your Bulbasaur! Kuddo's for training it to level 40.

Thanks for the welcomes :) I guess my name isnt against the rules i got banned because of my name >.> and im totally fine with crispy :D

greetings
    crispybutt

Back