• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon Fans

Years
    Hello I am Kinda new here so can someone tell me how u edit ur profile info and add a profile picture.
    THANX
    BEST FORUM EVER VISITED
    CUZ THE REST GET BORING BUT THIS ONE IS NEVER ENDING

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello, Maninder you can edit your profile here and profile picture here. Best of luck and I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. If you have any other questions feel free to private message me. If you want a larger profile picture then you would have to donate.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ...and now that you have your questions answered.

Welcome to the community, Maninder! Glad you're excited to have found us~

So besides being "never-ending" in terms of activity, I hope, what was it that brought you to our humble, little community? Black and White, the anime, ROM hacking...? Do feel free to tell us more about you! :D This is your introduction, after all.

Years
    What bought me here was Pokemon Black and White as I new friendly people like you will help me on my quest.
    Another question:
    How do U get to Quick Questions???

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
    Welcome to PC! :D I hope you have fun here! Well, I guess the people above answered all your questions so far... :P

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! If you stay active, any question you have could be answered!

And...I know Hiidoran edited your post... yes...this is the best forum ever! Enjoy your stay! :)

Back