• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Rafael-animal is here!

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Hi!
    I'm registered since 2010 but I never posted in the forum.
    Well, I'm here to post a project I have and try to improve my English ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You're still considered new with your post count, so now this is pretty much your second chance. Also, your English, don't worry about it. It's fine. Forums are a good way to practice it. :)

Welcome aboard! What kind of project is it, if you don't mind me asking? Is it huge? Well, you don't have to say. xD All I want to say is best of luck on it! You'll be great. :D

Have fun here ok! See ya around and read the rules!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rafael~

So you're still learning English? You'll definitely get lots of practice here since we're a primarily English-speaking forum. You've already contributed quite a lot by making so many posts, too! :D That's wonderful.

I hope you've been enjoying the forum so far, though. We're active so there's always something to do around here. Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all, all right? :3

Back