• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, the name's Shadow!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Hey there. I'm Shadow. I made this account two years ago but I never got active. However I've been wanting to get active here. I'm a Male. I like Pokemon and many other games. I love Vocaloid, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park Monarchy and Three Dyas Grace. I'm an overall friendly guy. I hope to get to know you all! See ya around! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Heya how's it going, looks like we have a lot in common already as I'm a huge fan of Vocaloid and Avenged Sevenfold myself. Just remember to read the rules here and have fun posting, hope to see you around.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hey :) I like a variety of music, so no real particular Genre.
    Please don't advertise, it's not cool and it doesn't earn you anything other than being banned :(.
    But Welcome back of course!
    Have a great time here!
    I'll let Hikari and Mid take over now

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    Hello, nice to meet you Shadow! I'm curious, what is your favorite Linkin Park, 3DG, and Vocaloid (you picked a lovely image of Miku for your avatar, by the way ^^) song? I actually like all of them as well. :)

Years
    Hey there. I'm Shadow. I made this account two years ago but I never got active. However I've been wanting to get active here. I'm a Male. I like Pokemon and many other games. I love Vocaloid, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park Monarchy and Three Dyas Grace. I'm an overall friendly guy. I hope to get to know you all! See ya around! :D

Hi Shadow.

Yes, I'm the Hikari that Ninjagon was talking about.

Even though you technically joined in 2010, you are still new due to a low postcount.

You love Vocaloids? Who's your fave? I like Miku, she's cute.

If you love music, you should check out the Culture & Media section. There's also a thread in Other Trivia where you can rate songs posted by users.

At PC, we all love Pokemon. What's your fave Pokemon? Mine's Oshawott.

If you ever get lost, talk to a moderator. They are there to answer any questions you have!

Also, please don't advertise... adbots are the last thing we want here.

Have a great time here!

- Hikari10

Back