• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there Me, Myselft and I PKMN FANS

Years
    Hello there pokemon fans I'm travs and call me just travs. I new here but not new registered. I think a few weeks ago. I'm pretty kind of busy but I'm a pokemon fan. I was hoping a welcome with a big smile in our hearts. Thank you and the Lord God Bless us...

Years
    I live a hectic life myself, full of stress so I understand you. Anyways, welcome aboard Travs!

Pokemon fans are awesome and are always accepted here, so what kind of fan are you? Someone who loves nostalgia or maybe the modern stuff? Any particular fave generation or games? Either way, you'll definitely be treated nicely and you'll be able to make so many new friends.

I hope you enjoy PC's services with a smile and I'll catch you later. Do leave me a visitor message on my profile if you are ever interested.

Back