• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There! TheFlufIsHere

The Fluf is here indeed.

I'm nobody popular, really, but if you ever go to the Bulbagarden Oekaki, I'm [email protected] (due to an Oekaki Username Mishap), or if you're on dA, I'm fluf-studios!

And now you people know the story behind my user name here.

I'm trying to make new friends and discuss more things about Pokémon. Don't worry; I don't bite. I can be pretty busy, though, but if you'd like to talk, then sure thing! I'm no American, really, but I can speak English. (to be honest, English is my first language, so now I am having a hard time with my native language) But don't go chat speak on me. Okay, maybe you can chat speak, but not so much I can't understand. l33tsp34k or whatever you call is is kinda hurting, but I doubt I'll ever find it here.

I've got a lot of interests. But my top 2 are Art, and Technology, specifically computers. And no, I'm no Social Network person, but I do have FB and Twitter that I'll use for updates on my content. No, I prefer reading random stuff like Meme Info, Creepypastas, Wikipedia Random Stuff, just about everything.

But that's not all. I also go on the net and try out some codes. I'm no genius at this though. In fact, I am somewhat in Level -10, to be honest. But I'm no programmer wanna-be. Okay, maybe I am, but not in the way you'd expect. I think it'll become a profession. Or something similar. I'm not really sure, but I know what I'll be in the future will have something to do with technology, be it gaming, web interfaces and programming codes, you get what I'm saying, do you?

I'm on deviantart. Why? I happen to love art. And it has been with me all my life. From the moment I could draw, till now, I still love it. I always find myself doodling. I don't know why. I guess I was meant for art. Just like others. My work is not all that good though. I'm self-taught, and I don't plan being taught professionally (like taking art classes and going to workshops etc.) any time soon. (Although I could take it up when I head to college) Yes, if you browse through my gallery, you can see me growing day by day. I used to have a working tablet, but as of today, it has broke and now I can draw with a mouse. More pixels and literature yay //birck'd I do draw traditionally, and it's better than my tablet drawings too. It's just that I don't have a scanner and I don't think my cameras are of good quality... Eh.

I RP too! If you have an RP going on, tell me! I'll check it out and see if I can go at it. Most likely, I shall accept.

I'm planning to publish a story that has been formed in my head/imagination/messed-up brain for years, and I found it pretty unique, so I guess I'll try and publish it. It's very long, but with such a original/weird/insane concept that I hope should keep readers reading 'till the end. (To be honest, I think the story would be great if it became a gaming franchise too)

Well, I guess that's a summary of me. I don't bite, so come on~ I respect everyone and everybody.

Oh, you can also call me lexy. It's kinda like my net name now. :)

--Fluf AKA Lexy on many sites

Years
    The Fluf is here indeed.

I'm nobody popular, really, but if you ever go to the Bulbagarden Oekaki, I'm [email protected] (due to an Oekaki Username Mishap), or if you're on dA, I'm fluf-studios!

And now you people know the story behind my user name here.

I'm trying to make new friends and discuss more things about Pokémon. Don't worry; I don't bite. I can be pretty busy, though, but if you'd like to talk, then sure thing! I'm no American, really, but I can speak English. (to be honest, English is my first language, so now I am having a hard time with my native language) But don't go chat speak on me. Okay, maybe you can chat speak, but not so much I can't understand. l33tsp34k or whatever you call is is kinda hurting, but I doubt I'll ever find it here.

I've got a lot of interests. But my top 2 are Art, and Technology, specifically computers. And no, I'm no Social Network person, but I do have FB and Twitter that I'll use for updates on my content. No, I prefer reading random stuff like Meme Info, Creepypastas, Wikipedia Random Stuff, just about everything.

But that's not all. I also go on the net and try out some codes. I'm no genius at this though. In fact, I am somewhat in Level -10, to be honest. But I'm no programmer wanna-be. Okay, maybe I am, but not in the way you'd expect. I think it'll become a profession. Or something similar. I'm not really sure, but I know what I'll be in the future will have something to do with technology, be it gaming, web interfaces and programming codes, you get what I'm saying, do you?

I'm on deviantart. Why? I happen to love art. And it has been with me all my life. From the moment I could draw, till now, I still love it. I always find myself doodling. I don't know why. I guess I was meant for art. Just like others. My work is not all that good though. I'm self-taught, and I don't plan being taught professionally (like taking art classes and going to workshops etc.) any time soon. (Although I could take it up when I head to college) Yes, if you browse through my gallery, you can see me growing day by day. I used to have a working tablet, but as of today, it has broke and now I can draw with a mouse. More pixels and literature yay //birck'd I do draw traditionally, and it's better than my tablet drawings too. It's just that I don't have a scanner and I don't think my cameras are of good quality... Eh.

I RP too! If you have an RP going on, tell me! I'll check it out and see if I can go at it. Most likely, I shall accept.

I'm planning to publish a story that has been formed in my head/imagination/messed-up brain for years, and I found it pretty unique, so I guess I'll try and publish it. It's very long, but with such a original/weird/insane concept that I hope should keep readers reading 'till the end. (To be honest, I think the story would be great if it became a gaming franchise too)

Well, I guess that's a summary of me. I don't bite, so come on~ I respect everyone and everybody.

Oh, you can also call me lexy. It's kinda like my net name now. :)

--Fluf AKA Lexy on many sites

Hi Fluf, and welcome to PC.

If you're on the Bulbagarden Oekaki, you must be a pretty darn good artist. Having a DeviantArt account adds to your talent for art. Can't wait to see your work, and here at PC we have a forum dedicated to art - Art & Design, as well as its Pixel Art/Projects subforums. I have a DeviantArt page as well, under the username OshawottGirl. I'm also on Twitter, follow me at @Hikari10Girl.

We also have the Roleplay Corner, where you can create roleplays (Pokemon or not) as well as participate in others. You'll have loads of fun here, with our diverse topics and massive memberbase. Also, our dedicated staff team are always happy to lend you a hand, like our friendly NU/W mod Cirno.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Heya, Fluf! Welcome to our wonderful little corner of the web and it's great to meet you~

I used to visit Bulbagarden's oekaki but never really drew anything there, since I feel more comfortable in Paint Tool SAI/Photoshop, admittedly, but it is a great oekaki. Anyway, if you'd like to discuss Pokemon, you made a great choice joining this place! PC is unique since it's a more mature Pokemon community with a lot of friendly people and staff, so hopefully you've been enjoying yourself on the site so far. :3 There's also sections dedicated to art and technology (as well as roleplaying and pretty much everything else!), of course, so you can get involved there as well. Just checked out your artwork on dA and it's pretty adorable, so you should definitely make a gallery in Art & Design when you have the chance!

Really sorry about your broken tablet though, my old one broke within a year of me getting it. I managed to get it working after a while but then when my new laptop came, it wasn't compatible with its operating system so I had to buy a new one. D: Here's hoping you're able to get a working tablet again soon, as I know how tough it can be to draw digitally without one once you've gotten used to using it.

You do seem like a good person though and I loved reading your intro; makes it that much easier to welcome and get to know you. Stick around and have fun!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Hey Lexy, nice to meet ya in there!
    And a big warm welcome to you to PokéCommunty.

Oh, it is a nice introduction you have here, and pretty interesting. Because you're maybe loosing english native language, but I want you to train it more with meh! Because I'm not english, I mean, my english isn't my native language haha!

I'm in love for Arts too. And I'm really glad to see that you love to make stories, because I'm making two big stories myself. I'm making two big universes, mainly Fiction/Fantasy. Giving morals about everything, that we're loosing our human part and being what we're afraid of etc...That kind of thing.
    I like to hang out to draw too, mainly natural things! I love to paint to give life to my projects too, mainly with brushes and Photoshop CS5/SAI/Corel Painter etc... :3

I was interested to RP too, since some weeks, I would be interested to share with you about that too! If you want to give me some tips, I'm a little bit shy, coz' of my english :3

Anyway! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends, but don't worry, people in there are mainly friendly. You seem to be a good person, I loved to read your introduction,

See yaaa <3~

:7:

Back