• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There X3

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Why, hello there. I am IIDXSODA, but you may call me SODA. Uhhmm I'm a Unova Pokemon Master, but I mainly play Soulsilver. All gens are nice though :3. I'm a cutesy trainer I suppose. Chansey, Miltank, etc. But I also have pretty powerful Pokemon as well, as I love me some Blastoise X3. Being as I don't train real seriously, I usually don't win. But occasionally I can pull off a few online upsets on X. Good enough to beat Red, but not good enough to beat almost any human X3, but that's okay I don't mind. It's fun :3. I should probably stop blabbering on now. Dream on dreamers~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I admire how you play for fun and not for winnings. That's how I play pokemon. Its for fun!

Welcome, btw! You're going to love it here, really! Whether you are interested in trading or battling (we still trade/battle using Soulsilver or other 4th/5th gen games!) Then youre more than welcome to do so! There are also many discussions for you to jump inside...its up to you though!

Don't be shy and ask questions should you have any ok! See ya around the forums, soda! Have fuuuun~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC SODA! It's such a pleasure having you here. As Meganium has already said, this place is really an amazing place and once you've been here for a while you'll start to see what we mean :D There're lots of friendly members here and lots more things to do depending on your interests, ranging from all things Pokemon to Art & Design to Emulation & ROM hacking. Perhaps Roleplaying could be your thing? I'm sure that the Battle Centre would interest you as well! Take your time and search around to find out what you're interested in. I can sincerely tell you that becoming part of this community is one decision you'll never regret! Oh, and remember to try to be as active as possible kays? This way you'll get ever so much from the forums. Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around! Oh, and remember, if you ever need any assistance, our friendly Moderators will always be here for you. :3

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi SODA. So you was battling competitive sometimes? Like Megan said, winning doesn't matter as long as you have great time. And yep, like 2 of my friends said, this place is very friendly that if you join this forum for long time, I bet you'll find it like you're visiting your internet home :)

I see that you might have big potential to be one of the well-known user in here. Btw why don't check any sections available like Fifth Generation Gaming, Battle Center or everywhere else? I bet you find each sections enjoyable. I hope you can be an active user, and you can talk with any of us as well. Have a nice day! :)

Years
  • What's up Soda (or.. do you prefer SODA?) and weelcome to the forum!

Hah, I was addicted to my HeartGold a few years ago but nowadays it's mostly about X.. though I've been having cravings to play older Pokemon games again, mostly Black/White 2. You're right that all the generations are great - Pokemon is amazing altogether and it's always fantastic when more fans join us here. :) Seems like you're a big Pokemon fan so you'll fit in awesomely, trust me! How has your stay been so far? Find any places you'd like to stop by yet? n_n

Enjoy your time here and hope to see you around lots 'n lots. Definitely contact a staff member if you need anything at all as we're very happy to help.

Back