• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Hey there everybody. The name is Roggenroller (or Charlie :p) and I have been a long time pokemon fan since it came to the states in 1998. I love every gen but I consider gen 3 my favorite. I am also a big fan of rock type pokemon. I have recently purchased black 2 and I am loving it so far.

Besides pokemon, I love to cook. I am currently attending culinary school. I also enjoy other video games as well, especially old school nintendo. It's nice to be here :). I hope I can make some friends!

Years
  • Hello, Charlie! Welcome to the forum! :3 I love your username so much haha, it's adorable. (Roggenrola is pretty awesome, too!)

So you like rock types, I see? There doesn't seem to be a rock-type fanclub over at Pokemon Clubs yet, so perhaps you can make one if you're interested in clubs? :D I'm sure you'll find plenty of rock-type fans around there!

But ahh I can't cook too well. I mean, I'm sure I can do it fine if the recipe were placed in front of me, but I just don't do it too often... XD;

Anyway, hope you've been enjoying your stay here so far. <3 We're an awesome forum with plenty of great members/staff. So yeah, have fun and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, yes?

Years
  • Hey there everybody. The name is Roggenroller (or Charlie :p) and I have been a long time pokemon fan since it came to the states in 1998. I love every gen but I consider gen 3 my favorite. I am also a big fan of rock type pokemon. I have recently purchased black 2 and I am loving it so far.

Besides pokemon, I love to cook. I am currently attending culinary school. I also enjoy other video games as well, especially old school nintendo. It's nice to be here :). I hope I can make some friends!

Hello Charlie, welcome to PC.

Just like you, I have been a Pokefan ever since Pokemon landed down under. I remember watching the anime for the first time and I got hooked on the characters, didn't play the games until Generation 3 though but once I started playing Ruby, I didn't stop until the next generation came. Now I have played all of Generation 4 and also Black/White, and I have Black 2/White 2 next in my sights.

How's Black 2 going? I already know how awesome it is after I watched the Marriland B2/W2 video playthroughs on YouTube. I am already planning out my team even though it will probably be 2 months until I get the game.

And based on your username, I'm assuming Roggenrola is your fave Pokemon? I like Oshawott better though. Oh, and call me Hikari if you want.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • Nice to meet 'cha, Roggenroller! Er, Charlie...! Haha. Welcome to PC.

Cooking? That's awesome! I'd love to learn how to cook; maybe someday I'll figure it out, aha. I believe we have a section that you could check out around here... you could talk with people that have the same interests! I'll have to check it out later, haha.

So... I herd u liek Roggenrolaz? It's a very interesting and cool looking Pokémon for sure, to say the least!

Have a good time here and I'll see you 'round the forums!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Thanks for all the wonderful greetings :D.

@Hikari: Black 2 is going great, I would consider it one of the best in the series. It's the most complete pokemon game I've played. Roggenrolla is one of my favorite pokemon, always loved rhydon though.

PokeTrade

PokeTrade
    Years
  • Oh! Welcome! Love the username xD It's pretty freakin awesome! Glad to see your enjoying Pokemon Black 2, I plan to get it! Anyway, if you want to have a friendly chat you can give someone a visitor message on their profile. You will usually see me in the Trade Corner, so don't be afraid to say hello!

Back