• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Hi everybody!!! I'm Ketzly, but you can call me Ket, nicknames are welcomed too, so let your imagination fly. I'm a little random and I like riddles so I may be talking with riddles sometimes, depending on my mood and randomness level. I hope to see you around!!!

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Hey there ketx! :3 Welcome to the community!
    Hmm.. another writer is in the house! Yeah! :D
    Well, I hate writing myself but, its just me you know! XD

Have you gone to Fan Fiction and Writing Section yet? If not, then you should go! Its the place for writers, poets, and alike! Sure you'll find yourself there!

Just look around and see what suits your purpose buddy!

If you have any questions to ask, dont hesitate to ask me, ar an Admin or any Moderators.

See ya around! ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Ket! I bet that you'll become one of the interesting users in here, and you like imagining things eh? I'm reminded when I was imagining many things, especially when thinking of story or anything. I'll looking forward to see you active soon Ket, and don't forget to read the rules too just in case ok?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Riddles are pretty fun; my teacher used to give us a bunch of riddles for us to solve when there wasn't any class work left to be done! I do like giving them out sometimes too, haha.

Welcome to the forum, Ket! We hope that you'll enjoy the forum and all it's boards! Like said, you can try out the Writing Center, for example, or you can try out some of the pokemon boards, or maybe you can visit others like Video Games, Culture & Media, and the Chit Chat Cafe, so, I hope you'll check those out too!

Thanks for coming! It's really nice to meet you this morning! <3 We do hope that you'll become active to share your enthusiasm for the rest of us! And I look forward on if we can become friends sometime!

I don't know why I thought of kit-kat bars when reading your name so I suppose I'll call you that, as you let our imaginations fly, hehe. ;P Welcome to PokeCommunity!

So from the looks of your intro you'll probably be a really fun addition to the forum if you plan to dabble into things and post around. Games and riddles are fun - perhaps areas like Forum Games or Pokemon Trivia would be interesting for you to try out? There are plenty of games to play and puzzles to try out plus both sections are quite active with some really nice people! Well, all of our members are pretty great so you're in for a fun time. Be sure to chat with whomever interests you so you get the most out of this place and make friends.. soon enough you'll be hooked. I know I was!

Have a swell, swell time! Contact the staff whenever if you need anything. :) And I'm totally always available to talk anytime so don't be scared to shoot me a message or friend request. All shyness should be left outside the door when here! Have a good day/night.

Back