• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello there

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! I hope you're not too shy around us! Mmm, but yeah, easing into a community as big as this one seems a little bit puzzling and nerve racking, y'know? But I do hope that you will stick with us! We promise to give you a smile and a warm reception every day! <3

Annnnd a big good morning and welcome to the forums, dear! I hope we will get the opportunity to learn more about you, like all of your interests and stuff! How about pokemon? Play the games, and have a personal fav? Everyone is into Gen 3 nowadays because of the upcoming games coming up, and I'm most excited for that! Hope you will get the games too; then we can all play! <33

Well, take care, and see you later hun! Feel free to ask the staff team any questions you see fit! Ciao! :3

Years
    Well hello there, it's nice to see you! Don't worry if you feel shy, most new members start off like that but I'm sure you can fit in with us when you hang around. Don't let PC's big size intimidate you, we are actually really friendly on the inside.

So, what should we know about you? It can help us direct you around the forums because there might be something here that may suit your main interests. What do you like about Pokemon? Are you excited about OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire? I know everyone is excited for those because Hoenn seems to be a favorite in almost everyone's eyes. And funnily enough I remember playing the original 3rd Gen games 11 years ago, where I was only new to playing Pokemon games.

Well, no matter where you choose to hang out we know you'll have an amazing time around, and if you need any assistance you can contact any staff members in the bold names (like Dragon over there) and do chat with fellow members from time to time, we won't bite you. I'll be seeing you around, and I'm always happy to talk to you. Have fun okay?

- Hikamaru

Back